When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Prices Gone Down?

spa

Hi guys,

it's obvious that i don't check so often this beloved site anymore (nothing to do with the site though)...

But i check from time to time...

I saw this at aspire:

http://www.aspire-eshop.com/product_info.p...roducts_id=1144

Seems cheap priced for what it looks to be (ETA, nice CGs etc.etc..) ... Are the replica prices going (gone) down or it's just a "few days offer" from Paul(?)'s site?

Regards,

Sotiris.

Seems cheap priced for what it looks to be (ETA, nice CGs etc.etc..) ... Are the replica prices going (gone) down or it's just a "few days offer" from Paul(?)'s site?

...and I hereby dub Asspire Paul by a new name ...

PAULMART

"Yes, he's cheap, but there's a reason for that."

You have to be funny, or at least entertaining, if you're to be relentless, otherwise people just get bored of the message. :Jumpy:

Speaking of relentless and not funny, what's with Paulmart's recent decision to [censored] on all the other dealers? I mean, the "so-called" ultimate Sub? River pays more wholesale than he sells retail? Is that crap really necessary?

I emailed Paul asking him a simple question: "Are his new 45mm ETA Planet Ocean's the ones with the latest generation with curved bracelet"? He responded in the following way

Could you send me photo of so called "curved bracelet" to my mail:aspire-eshop@hotmail.com

Seems a bit defensive.

Can't beat his prices if he's delivering what he says he has. Does he really have a 45mm ETA PO with curved bracelet, and and engraved caseback and buckle?

History Repeats Itself. . .

Pug, if you don't want Paul around, you can simply threaten to leave. It happens before and I am sure something can be done. :bleh:

:yu:

You may try this: "waaah (crying baby)... I don't like Paul, and I am unregistering..."

what's with all the harsh words about paul? i've bought from him in the past, doesn't seem like a bad guy.

He's exceedingly disparaging towards our trusted dealers and he calls us stupid.

Oh, and he bribed people with free watches for good reviews, making it impossible to trust any review about him, and then did a bait and switch on his Paulmart Crazy Bake Sale.

Read all Paulmart's posts here and see if you can gauge his personality from them.

Yeah, I've been following that thread. Guess I enjoy the drama.

Debating buying one of his subs just to do some pics and see for myself (you can scale them down later ;) )

Good point on the bribe deal, I remember when that happened but it slipped my mind.

Still, may be a way for people to get some nice watches cheap. If I didn't like my regular dealers I'd be all over that Titatium GST for $199... I am just not a walmart person (but I think it is a good option for some).

Just remember there is no free lunch in this world..

Some members of the old board constantly pm me during the last fiasco.. I told them what eventually did happen.. So dun take my words lightly..

I would be proud if someone in my country indeed produces a fine submariner replica.. To spike on the competition irregardless of his own nationaility , I would have " no comments" with his integrity.

Edited by Jos Nana

Can you please be a little bit more specific?

Look at it. It's tiny. 1.5x at most. The date mag on a real rolex will almost fill the entire magnification lense. Look at one of Joshua's watches and you will see what I am talking about. If you just want a fake rolex, then this is probably of little concern to you. However, if you want a fake rolex that looks genuine, get one from Josh.

Look at it. It's tiny. 1.5x at most. The date mag on a real rolex will almost fill the entire magnification lense. Look at one of Joshua's watches and you will see what I am talking about. If you just want a fake rolex, then this is probably of little concern to you. However, if you want a fake rolex that looks genuine, get one from Josh.

Yes, I see what you mean. When I look at the pictures of the submariners from various dealers here (not all of them), it seems that the only one who is correct in this respect is the one from Josh.

PT Ultimate Ed. : http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&sho...indpost&p=60685

Trusty : http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=254

Both seems to have the same magnification.

I know that different reps has different flaws, but why is it so difficult to get a basic thing like this correct :blink: ? That's difficult for a noob to understand :o