When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which dealers sell MBW/MBK now?

jj69

George who is the dealer "grg" on one of the other forums (repgeek or RWC) was the original carrier of MBW after Maria slowed down. I don;t know whether he has them in stock. Try him and make sure you get one with pins rather than screws on the bracelet where it meets the case. Also be aware that the gen on this particular model does not have a second hand so depending on how obsessed you are you may want to eliminate it. :)

Kruzer,

All gen Aquanauts I have seen have a center seconds hand. Are you sure you are not thinking of the Nautilus?

As far as I know, the MBW Aquanaut comes only with a rubber strap. Unfortunately, a bracelet is not available.

Thanks,

Joe

George who is the dealer "grg" on one of the other forums (repgeek or RWC) was the original carrier of MBW after Maria slowed down. I don;t know whether he has them in stock. Try him and make sure you get one with pins rather than screws on the bracelet where it meets the case. Also be aware that the gen on this particular model does not have a second hand so depending on how obsessed you are you may want to eliminate it. :)

George was mentioned, he's on RWC, just his photobucket and password in his section http://replica-watch.cc/forum/index.php?board=62.0

Also a newer dealer named WatchCraft on RWC, I think he is showing AP ROO now but has others available.

http://replica-watch.cc/forum/index.php?board=52.0

You have to be logged in to see the dealer sections.