When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Frankenjust is born, and off to Europe.

Guest watchbuff

Guest watchbuff

I knew you could not hold your thoughts.

French is my first language

That explains everything.

Stilty I am sorry I offended you, it was out of frustration and mean no disrespect to you. I am trying to improve my skills here and criticism as long as it is constructive is appreciated. Calling me a hack was out of line by The Zigmeister.

Nuff said.

Watchbuff -- Every watchmaking book I have ever read takes great pains to make 2 things clear: 1 - there is only 1 way to repair a watch -- the right way. 2 - never force anything. If a part does not fit, you have the wrong part or you are assembling it wrong.

Ziggy is a long-time member of this board and a subscriber to both axioms (rules with which I wholeheartedly agree). Your way of doing things clearly runs counter to his, and like any good craftsman he takes great exception to Rube Goldberg approaches and their rationalizations. I am not trying to take sides here, but I think it only fair to suggest that you are fighting a losing battle. If someone seeks your services, that is your business. But if you are going to post reports of your work and it does not follow the 2 principles I noted above, I think you have to be prepared to accept your fate.

Guest watchbuff
P.S.: Modders are a jealous lot, you gotta know. You're horning in on The Zigmeister's turf, and he's brought down more than one person because of it (IMHO).

Just wanted you to know that I think that thread is outrageous. I know you don't need me to tell you this, but stand your ground. You're 2x the man that many pretend to be here.

One note of caution, if I may. The Zigmeister is a sacred cow here. You'll never win any argument with him, and you might get the stink eye

An excerpt from a respected member who I will keep anonymous. Just ONE example of several I have got in silent support.

So your a RACIST as well... why doesn't that surprise me

If you could comprehend (and you cannot) you would see that French being your first language is obvious in your lack of communication skills.

Calling me a racist is egregious, and I hope at some point the moderator or admin will step in and caution you on your choice of words.

I have fought for my country, and yes yours too. A racist is last thing I would ever be. I have a low tolerance for ignorance and I am sure face to face your words would have a different tone.