When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let me please introduce... The one and only

MADRED7

The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore

MAD RED 7

This watch is a one-off, a special made piece....only one in excistance.

The numbers are all dark grey, except for the #7....thats the mad red seven :p

I do love this watch and I have to thank a special bloke who made it happen....enjoy the pics.

Theo

madred71aj7.jpg

madred72xc0.jpg

this one is nice...

I am a big fan of the AP ROO...have only the EoD, and the main reason is because they are really expensive <_< (the best rep versions) if they would be more affordable (in the 300$ range) I would definitely have all the different dial variations that the MBW has come out with...

I would definitely would like to see more dial variations of the AP ROO at an affordable price...so bring them on dealers!!

Let's wait for the chinese factories to build the running sec at 12 and then probably we'll see all of them...but I am again afraid that the price range they will have is going to be high...maybe even more than the MBW ones (or at least in tghe same range)...

Awesome custom job!!!

I love the AP ROOs... I have an EOD and this one (without the customization, of course)... Too bad the super duper ROO is so expensive (EU2500)... I'd be on that in a minute!

Just a heads up on these... If you want good quality straps, AP Bands does a great job... I have a black calf with beige stitch and a blue gator coming...

I also received an awesome hornback crock yellow stitch from Aaron Tan... just like the gen but with less taper.

When I get a camera (left mine overseas :( ), I will be posting some straps...

Wear it well!

Mate that is amazing!

Did you do the work yourself, or get someone to do it for you?

Im especially impressed with the engraving!

Amazing!! Is your engraver a secret?

I've been holding off for the seconds @ 12 too, but I worry that if they don't deal w/ the subdial spacing at the same time, all will be for naught.

Yours looks great no matter where the subdials are, though!

Mate that is amazing!

Did you do the work yourself, or get someone to do it for you?

Im especially impressed with the engraving!

Amazing!! Is your engraver a secret?

I've been holding off for the seconds @ 12 too, but I worry that if they don't deal w/ the subdial spacing at the same time, all will be for naught.

Yours looks great no matter where the subdials are, though!

Thanks guys for all your kind comments.

This MBW APROO is one of 7 pieces I bought over the last 6 months. MBW came up with a new dial version right after I did my last purchase....LOL....that kept me buying again and again :)

I always loved the diverse LE and SE AP put on the market......I saw the GINZA Offshore and was amazed....than I saw the ORCHARD ROAD and was in love again....so my brain

...I love the AP ROOs... I have an EOD and this one (without the customization, of course)... Too bad the super duper ROO is so expensive (EU2500)... I'd be on that in a minute!

I've seen a couple of Concord Ventu Chronos (for around $1K or less) on the Bay as of recent...Transplant the movement to your MBW ROO and it could be 99.9%... B)