When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Check Your Spam Filter!

Jos Nana

CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTER...

Unlike some or most..... I reply to every single email. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. When you dun hear from me with 24 Hours, you know your reply has been eaten up by your ultra powerful email. check your filter setting and drop me another email..

Some of them are very paraniod and thought they are very smart to register fake and phony emails at my website.. So when you order.you do not get any updates on your orders. If you want to do so..Make sure you remember the details well. your phony email and password to log into my account so that you can get the info ..becos the other usual thing I get... I dun remember my password amd logon details ?????????

It is hard for me to track and link abc@iamlimp.com to joedoe@marcohard.com is the same person and that I have to accept orders from abc and provide tracking to joedoe....!! And when i copy the shipping info to joedoe, it gets eaten up by his spam filter.

Thanks

Joshua

I can vouch for this. Josh provides excellent communication and a huge inventory of amazing watches.

It is hard for me to track and link abc@iamlimp.com to joedoe@marcohard.com is the same person and that I have to accept orders from abc and provide tracking to joedoe....!!

:laugh:

sorry, but couldn't resist replying to this one....i'm wondering how many people caught the random funny email address...

Josh, I've looked through all possible spam filters, both on my email client and my webmail provider, nothing wrong here... I'm sure you did in fact respond to my previous mail, don't get me wrong, but I only received yesterday's.

I sure hope the filtering is not on a state level, we're having some democratic hickups here in France concerning Net Neutrality :(