When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Found my dream rep...anyone heard of this site though?

supermoves

So, my dream rep. (and the reason I started reading this forum) is a A. Lange & Sohne Lange I Moonphase.

I have since found that the replicas of this watch (presumably because of the A. Lange propriatary movemnt) are REALLY bad. They have either non-functioning parts or they just look rediculous or they are SUPER inaccurate. Well, doing yet another VERY long search on the internet today, I came up with this replica:

http://townbags.com/w/648/A._Lange_&_S...s_Replica_Watch

Now, this is EXACTLY what I want (in terms of looks), but I cant find ANYTHING about the site and the watch description is SUPER vague. Does anyone have any experience with or every heard of this site?

THanks!

Yes that would be a very accurate replica and I'm sure if it were available 50% of the members here would buy one.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the picture is from a genuine watch. That model does not exist in the replica world. There are a few variations of the big date available that aren't too bad however. Start by researching the collectors on this board. You won't get that exact watch, but you may get close.

So, my dream rep. (and the reason I started reading this forum) is a A. Lange & Sohne Lange I Moonphase.

Personally, I haven't dealt with townbags.

I know this is your dream watch. In fact, we have a similar one (dad does) which I was going to post in the Friday Wristcheck. ;)

But this site just doesn't look legit, as you mentioned about the vague descriptions. Tiny photos -- sometimes using gens! PRICEY rep prices. And just an overall feeling of being second-rate, and all over the place (rep handbags, etc.).

I looked at the one I have:

"Chopard Happy Sport - Landies Replica Watch"

Ay. Not the price, nor the watch, nor the spelling gives me any sense of credibility about them. Sorry Supermoves. :(