When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Chopard GTXL on a Hirsch Rally Racing strap

Khurram

Well after much debating, I picked up the Chopard GTXL and I absolutely love it!

I had it serviced to reduce the rotor noise by one of our very helpful members here on the forums and it's almost dead silent now.

I threw on a Hirsch Rally racing strap and I think it looks fantastic!

This watch is gonna get tons of wrist time!

I purchased the watch from WBK (excellent dealer).

The AR is absolutely sick on this baby!

I'm still an amateur at photos so please pardon the quality..i'm still learning:D

Any quetsions on this watch -please feel free to ask

best.jpg

watch8.jpg

watch2-1.jpg

watch4.jpg

watch7.jpg

watch3.jpg

Look at that AR! (hard to photograph though)

watch5.jpg

watch6.jpg

As you can see, I removed the black paint from the depolyant clasp to make it more like the gen..

I like your dial, mines is more of a silver and not so white. Yours is closer to the gen. Also do you know what was done to kill the rotor noise?

I think there were three rep faces made of this-white, black and silver like you have.

The ball bearings were greased using some fine grease.

If you search over on repgeek or maybe here there is a thread about it with directions as well.

Great watch, the strap really suits it! The stock rubber strap is ok, but it looks way more "expensive" on the leather.

Is yours the Asian 21 jewels or the 7750 version? I have the Asian 21 jewels, and my rotor is silent. :smile:

Wear it well.

Thanks Prince!

Actually the lug width is 23 mm so you have to use a 22/20 strap so there will always be a mm of width left.

That's one issue with this watch.

Or you could take a 24mm and have Victoria nibble away a mm :lol:

The strap looks good though and sorry Victoria

I am actually wearing mine today. I was taking a nap after work last night, well I guess my arm twitched and the damn rotor noise woke me up <_<

Tis the life of rearing reps. I thought about donating some of these to the salvation army so the greeters could do without the bells this holiday season.

"Would you like to donate to the salavation army, Mister" , WTF was that noise man. Do you guys have new bells?

cho-wrist.jpg

Edited by TWP

Or you could take a 24mm and have Victoria nibble away a mm :lol:

The strap looks good though and sorry Victoria

I am actually wearing mine today. I was taking a nap after work last night, well I guess my arm twitched and the damn rotor noise woke me up <_<

Tis the life of rearing reps. I thought about donating some of these to the salvation army so the greeters could do without the bells this holiday season.

"Would you like to donate to the salavation army, Mister" , WTF was that noise man. Do you guys have new bells?

cho-wrist.jpg

haha!

TWP,

Sylar actually serviced mine and greased the rotor and now it's silent!