When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Bang Dial Shots

hambone

Here are a couple of the ceramic bezel RG HBB dial shots that show how interesting the work on the dial really is.

hbb8vk0.jpg

hbb6jg3.jpg

hbb0nk0.jpg

hbb1tp4.jpg

I got my HBB from Trusty Time. It was about 350 bucks less than the current price, however it is the best rep

I have ever seen, or purchased. It is unfortunate that they cost so much now.

BTW, love the avatar, a machine gunning cat is a fearsome pussy indeed!

The combination of material and contrasting textures and the amount of work involved in making

the rep of this watch is above and beyond the labor in the manufacture of most watches. This is why they cost so much for a rep. I know many have a hard time grasping the fact that a rep watch is so expensive, but until you see up close how well these are made, it pretty much washes away the skeptisism.

Bone

Did you shave the dial? Seriously this version of Big bang that is the best rep on the market. I hefty price for profound beauty.

I had the luxury of getting one of these in for a client and I was stunned. My next rep purchase will be this model. Great macro shots :tu:

Edited by TWP

Photos shot with a Nikon D80 and a 70-300m F/4 Auto focus lens.

Thanks, i still need to build a lens collection outside of the kit 18-70mm that came with my D70s. Again, great shots :)

Bone

Did you shave the dial? Seriously this version of Big bang that is the best rep on the market. I hefty price for profound beauty.

I had the luxury of getting one of these in for a client and I was stunned. My next rep purchase will be this model. Great macro shots :tu:

:) and yet another converted believer

the Polished Ceramic+RG HBB's are on a league all its own folks :X and I hate the price and don't support it

...even though I have one and is my beater

• 1 month later...

Gen SS Tuiga came with polished ceramic but new RG Tuiga has brushed ceramic.

I actually prefer the looks of a polished one so I got a regular RG/Ceramic.

It arrived today.

And you know what?

I am not THAT satisfied.....

Maybe it's just that I am no gold guy.... I don't know. Feel a lot more comfortable with my SS version....

WIll try to get used to it and we will see.

Will post some pics tomorrow.