When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam183

Mark Eleven

I've been lurking around RWG1 for a some time, and more recently, this forum,... and guess what?? My wife bought me a birthday gift yesterday -- a PAM183 "G" Series. Definitely not the best replica around like those found in this forum, but I'm still very happy.

64946-33894.jpg

I think the second dial is not correct, and the "9" should not be there... but I guess it's good enough for a noob like me.

What do you think of this PAM183?

Well as long as you are happy and your wife is happy too..

you are from malaysia eh...must be very easy to get reps out there..

what they called it..ermm...ermm yeahhh..Petaling St..isnt it ??..go and have a look there...

and also they got it in JB near the singapore..i think..someone to told me that ...

Well as long as you are happy and your wife is happy too..

you are from malaysia eh...must be very easy to get reps out there..

what they called it..ermm...ermm yeahhh..Petaling St..isnt it ??..go and have a look there...

and also they got it in JB near the singapore..i think..someone to told me that ...

Yup, reps are easy to get here. Even the local version of eBay, Lelong.com.my is full of reps watches, and you-name-it others.

This watch was bought from Petaling Street, aka Chinatown. At only USD25, I know there's no point to compare and complain about. But the watches in Petaling Street are mostly low end, like this one. I hope the plating doesn't wear off. (I pressume it's plating instead of SS with this low price).

Still haven't seen any good reps in Petaling Street close to those by the dealers in this forum.

Edited by Mark Eleven

in your post you've asked "What do you think?"...to be honest...i wouldn't wear it for a second....but that is just my opinion....but if you like it...that is OK....

Finally someone said it!

I didn't dare to speak my mind, but as long as YOU like it...FINE!

Your wife loves you and thinks about you, and that's all that matters most.

Lurk around here again, tell her about the differences between the various reps, let her have looks too, and see what she comes out with, next time! :D

Your wife loves you and thinks about you, and that's all that matters most.

Lurk around here again, tell her about the differences between the various reps, let her have looks too, and see what she comes out with, next time! :D

this is the right thing...let her see the reps on this forum...and then thell her about the anniversary...and remind her that she didn't buy you anything for last birthday...and the pick some nice reps and tell her you want them!

just kidding...hope you don't mind!

cheers,

Vladimir

this is the right thing...let her see the reps on this forum...and then thell her about the anniversary...and remind her that she didn't buy you anything for last birthday...and the pick some nice reps and tell her you want them!

just kidding...hope you don't mind!

cheers,

Vladimir

Good idea... :)

Maybe next year after spending some time here, she'll buy me a few of these rep from the dealers here... :D

Edited by Mark Eleven

Yup, reps are easy to get here. Even the local version of eBay, Lelong.com.my is full of reps watches, and you-name-it others.

This watch was bought from Petaling Street, aka Chinatown. At only USD25, I know there's no point to compare and complain about. But the watches in Petaling Street are mostly low end, like this one. I hope the plating doesn't wear off. (I pressume it's plating instead of SS with this low price).

Still haven't seen any good reps in Petaling Street close to those by the dealers in this forum.

Are you kidding me dude?? You should see it properly ...almost all the reps in here..I've seen it overthere at chinatown there...you just name it ...Patek phillpe 24 (woman).PAM 183 Swan neck..217 swan neck/china movement/ or swiss without swan neck...there are ther mate..even the best one ..pam 111H ..pam 036...

are you local there or wat?? LOL ...go walk around and you will find it ... :D ..and show picstures..when you bought it there..:)

Are you kidding me dude?? You should see it properly ...almost all the reps in here..I've seen it overthere at chinatown there...you just name it ...Patek phillpe 24 (woman).PAM 183 Swan neck..217 swan neck/china movement/ or swiss without swan neck...there are ther mate..even the best one ..pam 111H ..pam 036...

are you local there or wat?? LOL ...go walk around and you will find it ... :D ..and show picstures..when you bought it there..:)

wow,.. You're local KL guy? You seem to be very familiar with Petaling Street. :3a:

I have bought a few reps from Petaling Street, mainly from the stores located between Coffee-bean and Kota Raya. So far, what I have seen are mainly low to mid range reps. The best I have seen was one AP Royal Oak, selling at abt RM200. Almost flawless, but quartz. Perhaps I need to ask them for the best rep that they have.

Which particular store did you see having those good reps? I'd like to have a look and check it out. :D