When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 111h Choices

drop

Pardon if this has been addressed before, but is there any difference between the Asian and the Swiss 111Hs outside of the available (non-functional) swan neck?

Anything more attractive regarding mod options with the swiss v. asian versions?

Just trying to determine if the extra $100 is worth it... that said, don't know if the movement even looks close to gen in either case.

Cheers!

Pardon if this has been addressed before, but is there any difference between the Asian and the Swiss 111Hs outside of the available (non-functional) swan neck?

At the end of this month, I'd be surprised if the H movements still had non-functioning swan's necks.

Actually, Puretime has once given to understand we could expect 111H with functioning swan neck regulator at the end of may.

The G movements were out end of May, and the H movements are right behind them, from what I hear.

I was able to compare my CN 111h with a friend's Swiss, both latest versions from EL.

They are quite similar, although the CN version has a darker dial, crooked hands, and lume only on the hands. From the back, the CN movement had rougher finishing and wasn't as shiny and clean as the Swiss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any more news, rumors ...?

I've got itchy hands.

Have already arranged to do some modding.

Received the following message from Joshua a couple days ago, confirmed new version?

"Pam 111H does have a working swan neck..."

PAM 111H

Edited by drop