When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Getting In Touch With Niel (ttk)

Category 5

I just received a notice yesterday that a package is here from Thailand...Neils stomping grounds...

I also ordered and had not heard anything at all, for a few weeks, even after one or two e-mails....

but the package came in... silently but with surprised,.. Boom !

As far as I could see, if you miss his sale, he will refund your money immediately,.. if he does

not refund you, it means that you have a watch coming...

Neil can be a mime, when it comes post sales replies,.. but his watches speak volumes..

Just to clarify, I am not whining...I just would like to know what's going to happen. Obviously I'd rather have the watch. It was sure abeaut!

Patience is a virtue

You would get your watch, Neil is a gentleman

-_-

Again, I'd like to add another "Be Patient" to this list. I ordered a Navitimer from Neil on May 5th and it just arrived today (June 8th) in San Francisco. I'll definitely get some pics up soon. I've placed a few orders with him, and I've never received a confirmation email, or shipping notification, or anything of the sort. I think it's best to just click the buy it now button and try to forget that you ever ordered it. Makes life a lot easier and eventually you'll get a really nice surprise on your doorstop.

@Cat 5....( are you a cable guy ?... :lol: )....!

Can you give me a brief outline of your order and I'll give you an instant update...just your initials.....city..watch etc etc....!

Edited by TTK

@Cat 5....( are you a cable guy ?... :lol: )....!

Can you give me a brief outline of your order and I'll give you an instant update...just your initials.....city..watch etc etc....!

Thanks Neil. No, not a cable guy... Category5 is the name of my band here in Florida (been together since Andrew in 1992). Little did we know Florida would become the new Hurricane Alley!

Order was a Tag H. Carrerra. Initials are SB and it was ordered to Tamarac (Ft. Lauderdlae to some), FL. I know these watches don't show up overnight, I just wasn't sure the order got placed. I didn't mean to start a long thread about it (sorry) either. I just figured I had e-mailed the wrong address,a nd I found out later that you don't get your PM's ever.

Thanks for the response BTW. :D