When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got My Ss Sub From Paul Today

crystalcranium

I assume this is not the "so called ultimate"...but how can the ultimate be better for less money....I've played with Paul before and even though he is back with good tidings....I think I will have to stick with the TW's.

By the way it looks good....there are so many new CN 16610 sxubs now its NUTS!

cy

good to see people happy about Pauls deliveries and goods!

now that the watch is in da house and you are more than happy with the purchase of the rollie....maybe it is time to visit paul's website and look if there is something for me!

wear it well!

good to see people happy about Pauls deliveries and goods!

now that the watch is in da house and you are more than happy with the purchase of the rollie....maybe it is time to visit paul's website and look if there is something for me!

wear it well!

It was this one

http://www.aspire-eshop.com/product_info.p...faebcf989da68f7

As with rep watches, as with so many things in life, Yo pays yo money and yas take yo chances!

Sweet Baby Ray told me that on the South Side of Chicago back in the summer of '81. As good advice now as it was then.

Beany

I'm pretty happy with this one. The crown guards might be a bit off but the date mag is the best I've seen on a Submariner rep. It fills the entire cyclops. Lume is excellent and it maintained all of last night after a couple of minutes charging under the bedside table lamp. The fit and finish on the bracelet is good although the bracelet still has the cheap feel of most rep bracelets for this model. The laser crown is smaller and finer than the etching on my 50th ann LV. Oh and one more thing, knock on wood, the watch is accurate to less than one second over the first 24 hours.

I'm pretty happy with this one. The crown guards might be a bit off but the date mag is the best I've seen on a Submariner rep. It fills the entire cyclops. Lume is excellent and it maintained all of last night after a couple of minutes charging under the bedside table lamp. The fit and finish on the bracelet is good although the bracelet still has the cheap feel of most rep bracelets for this model. The laser crown is smaller and finer than the etching on my 50th ann LV. Oh and one more thing, knock on wood, the watch is accurate to less than one second over the first 24 hours.

Glad to know that Paul is back in form. He sold people a lot of nice watches at fair prices until the the wheels came off about a year ago. Maybe the real Paul is back, and willing to do fair business again.

And that's a good thing for everybody on the board.

Beany

Hi, am not an expert but are there any difference between the $119 or the $109 SS models from paul? There are so many ultimate SS Rolexes that I am confused! Which is better? Are there any other dealers that sells the LV16610 SS rolexes that are better than Paul's for similar value?

Hi, am not an expert but are there any difference between the $119 or the $109 SS models from paul? There are so many ultimate SS Rolexes that I am confused! Which is better? Are there any other dealers that sells the LV16610 SS rolexes that are better than Paul's for similar value?

As posted earlier, the $109 dubbed "ultimate sub" from paul addresses the crown guard issue that has bugged many rep buyers but from the photo, the date mag is only about 1.5X. I guess it just depends which fault gets in your obsessive compulsive wound and festers. For me, it's always been lousy date mags and the $119 SS Black Submariner from Paul I just recieved has the best date mag I've ever seen on a rep.

Can anyone verify that these $ 119 or $ 109 subs really do have the ETA movement and not

the cheap chinese 21j movement ...

normally the cheaper chinese movement has the louder grinding sound from the rotor on the

automatic.

I'm not going to open the watch just yet but I put it side by side with a genuine seadweller a friend of mine owns, a test all of my asian 21j reps have failed, and it looked equally smooth. I'm sure Paul's name would be immediate "preferred seller" mud should anyone find him misrepresenting the movements in his watches.