When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is It Still Recomended To Run The Chronos On New Watches With Asian 7750 For 24 Hours Upon Arrival?

That is the plan when and if this one dies. I see service as a waste when the ETA can be had for a good price on ebay. But I will wait for it to die...and if it does not die...then hooray for me :)

Yeah I feel the same way. Just my track record w/ these movements so far is 0 for 3. I've got another sitting at the Post Office awaiting my early morning pick up tomorrow. Hopefully, I'm crossing my fingers, it will be OK as this is the new 28K improved Asian movement. We shall see.

If you need someone to install the ETA in your CA, let me know I'd be happy to do the swap for you! My CA is w/ Andrew's service guy right now. He was going to repair for me free of charge, but I've since decided to just do the swap. I did my Serie Speciale earlier this week. Runs smooth and keeps perfect time!

Good luck!

JOn :victory:

Yep! Brand Spanking NEW!

What's the best way to tell if what you're getting from a Gbay auction is a true ETA and not an asian clone?

Also, will all the watches that use an asian 7750 be compatible with the real ETA 7750 (except daytona of course)?

Edited by GhostfaceZX