When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've just spotted this Superocean Chrono

w2w

Its a beautiful watch - I just picked up the gen at my local AD a few weeks ago. Got a great discount too, so perhaps save up for the real deal at an AD, you'll be surprised if you look a few more places the discounts are hiding. In fact, the price I got from my AD was $100 less than the new ones on eBay.

I'm surprised for how popular this watch can be and how stuning the white face, blue subdials is, that it hasn't been repped yet. Hopefully soon, I'd love to see it!

"Weights/Feels and Looks exactly same as original"

Ugh - what crap, all gen pics on that site, most of watches that, to my knowledge, haven't been repped. I'm curious wtf you'd get!

Hi

This is a great watch , I like it too, and also was interested in buying the gen (received an offer of ~$3500, but hesitated). Note that 1) chrono superocean was not replicated and 2) as mentioned by the other members, stay away from this website. You can try "watchez" in the ripoff report website and you will read some interesting stories that you really don't want to go through.

Hi

This is a great watch , I like it too, and also was interested in buying the gen (received an offer of ~$3500, but hesitated).

these sell used for under $2000. so the offer for $3500 was way too much. good thing you didnt buy it for that much. i dont even think the list price is that high.

on a side note...if youre looking to buy a gen my suggestion would be to find a dealer out of state. that way you dont have to pay 6% sales tax. i have a dealer in michigan who will give around 30%. if anybody is interested PM me.

these sell used for under $2000. so the offer for $3500 was way too much. good thing you didnt buy it for that much. i dont even think the list price is that high.

on a side note...if youre looking to buy a gen my suggestion would be to find a dealer out of state. that way you dont have to pay 6% sales tax. i have a dealer in michigan who will give around 30%. if anybody is interested PM me.

Hi Italiano

Of course I agree that this price is way too high. Regarding buying a gen, I am now quite happy with the good reps I have, so the gen will have to wait. Hopefully we will see in the future a good quality chrono superocean rep , for sure I will not miss that.