When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blackbird ss Bracelet

lanikai

Received my BB bracelet from Joshua today.. thankyou Joshua for added value to my BB..

post-2172-1197602180_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1197602223_thumb.jpg

the fit at the lug is not as spot on as the BCE .. still I really like the brushed links and the beveling at the links

this bracelet is toned down from the bling we see on the BCE ... the fit actually feels a bit better than the polished bracelets..

I really thought I would stay with the HK Tan Alligator for a while .. but after putting this on .. well nuff said.

In the winter I always change my bracelets to leather. However, I would have to agree this bracelet NEEDS to be on that watch. Thanks for sharing.

I hate it when people share things like this. I always spend more money. Which makes my wife mad. Which in turn makes my nights very cold!

Can anyone tell me how much Josh is asking for the Blackbird SS bracelet as I can't find it on his website. Is anyone else selling the bracelet on it's own? Thanks.

that looks amazing my friend. you got me drooling over here....still waiting for mine...hopefully ill get it soon. definitely looks better on the bracelet imo. congrats brother!!

thank you and I agree 100% Italiano,.. I thought the HK Tan Alligator was gointg to stay on the BB.. but after attaching the bracelet.. well let the pic speak for itself..

@firemanfred .... inquire from whomever you got the BB from they should be able to supply you

@firemanfred .... inquire from whomever you got the BB from they should be able to supply you

Mmmmm, :mellow: I'm in the process of buying a Blackbird from another member and it's coming on a Croc strap...