When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley 6.75 dial shot help.

AndreasK

I have been eyeing the new Bentley 6.75 and have a few questions. I have been unable to find a close up pic of the rep date window and wanted to know if the date wheel is offset as far of the dial face as on some other reps. Does anyone have pics of the "new" version with the revised correct maroon colored date wheels? Otherwise this rep looks pretty damn nice! Any other flaws I should know about?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Andreas

Andreas, I just bought my boyfriend an affordably priced Breitling for Bentley 6.75 (I believe it is) in the sales forum. I posted a close-up of them in the "Too Busy" thread, but here they are for your convenience:

breitlingforbentleybrowcu8.jpg

bfbdialfaceqw9.jpg

bfbwatchzs7.jpg

Those of you who have only seen Breitlings online or at a distance will never know just how macho, sexy this watch is. Hold one, one day, you'll see. Then buy the rep. Even a poor one like this, is very beautiful.

Andreas,

I agree, sometimes it is difficult to spot the difference in some of the pics posted. I have owned the rep, and have seen many gens. The white rehault ring that overlays the dial of the watch (between the dial and the crystal) is about 2mm-3mm too wide on the rep. As there are many of these reps around where I live, I find it to be a very 'easy to spot' flaw on the watch (besides the lack of strong a/r).

V is right, this is a very beautiful 'macho' watch; however, the rehaut problem led me to sell mine. We don't wear our reps to claim they are gens, but what's the fun if there's no mystery... :)