When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate "Wrist Shot" - HBB Polished Ceramic and Rose Gold

TomRiddle

The Pain ($$) passes but the beauty remains

I just want to keep this short and direct..

you always hear us HBB'ers talk about the sheer quality of this amazing super rep and specially those who have the polished ceramic hbb's.. I've always contended that you cannot truly appreciate a big bang until you've either seen it in person or held it in your hands..

well.. I took my digicam to work.. on the elevator.. snapped a quick "wrist shot"

here it is, the Hublot Big Bang in all its glory..

PLAY THIS as 100%, no zoom no super zoom no nothing, 100% :p

Polished Ceramic and Rose Gold HBB :) my preciousss

direct link if above does not work

http://fate-owns.us/imgs/funstuff/hbb/HBB-real-life.mpg

yes, this is raw and uncut, just the piece in its splendor..

notice the light dancing on it?

notice the bezel like a deep dark obsidian pool mirror?

see the textures and sharp angles capture what little light there is?

you're asking..

"Could this be real?! This is a rep?!" YES TO IT ALL :D

HBB owners just want everything, is that too much to ask? :)

Thanks Tom, nice video you made. You and I know how fantastic this watch is. I wish it was more affordable so more of our fellow members could buy one also. I know we had to weigh the worth of paying $700. + for this watch, but now that it is $1100.00 +, not many can justify paying that much for a rep watch, but if you look at it from the point of not paying $20,000, the going gen price, and how much more work has gone into the rep, far more than most. It can still be worth it. It was named watch of the year in 2005 for a good reason.

well, i realize why they raised the prices because the "well ran dry"

so i know why.. and it may sound hypocritical

but I won't support an HBB now at these prices :p $700 was right around my personal limit so I got in on it "in time"

and yea, the main reason I made this short video clip is because no photo can capture an HBB.. just watch the vid and that's it uncut/unedited.. the dancing lights on it, the look, just everything.. it's flawless

Thanks Tom, nice video you made. You and I know how fantastic this watch is. I wish it was more affordable so more of our fellow members could buy one also. I know we had to weigh the worth of paying $700. + for this watch, but now that it is $1100.00 +, not many can justify paying that much for a rep watch, but if you look at it from the point of not paying $20,000, the going gen price, and how much more work has gone into the rep, far more than most. It can still be worth it. It was named watch of the year in 2005 for a good reason.

Very beautiful watch indeed and a very nice video. I do wish that it is a little more affordable so everyone else can buy one including me. I have my eye on it but only at the price of $700.

Enjoy your watch gentlement and you have very fine taste on watch.

The HBB RG PC is a beauty and I don't regret the money I spent on it. :) I am trying very hard each day to pick another watch, being gold plated and everything. (mind you, there is no problem so far with the plating) Still, it gets the most wrist time and is the piece I reach for whenever there is a good occasion.

Personally there is only one watch that would equal it. A HBB full ceramic. A proper full ceramic.. No pvd case for me. They have done it for the Channel J12, why not for this model? I am afraid the price tag would set a new record in the HBB menu, but it would be hard to resist for some of us ;)

Thank you for the video, you just made me regret that I picked my HBB SS SS today :p

Thanks for the post...i can't stop drooling now....and slurrrrrrrrring my speech! :Jumpy: That watch is too gorgeous!

I know I have broken at least one of the 7 deadly sins...thou shalt not covet....and i will now start burning in hell 'cause i just love that watch.

Your video makes it so tempting to pull the trigger.

I already email Josh about one but that $1100 dollar price tag is just nuts....come on down to 7 hundred dollar land and you'll sell 'em all---JOSH are you listening? :whistling:

Same here.

It is gold, therefore it will take some scratches/hairlines faster than SS. But no problem with the plating. The most stress is given to the clasp (desk dives..) and it has proven to be bullet proof so far. If we manage to organize that Warsaw GTG, I'll make sure to bring it along..If you promise not to grab it and make a run for your audi :p

PS: This watch actually saved me money in the end. I feel less tempted by new reps. :)

Same here.

It is gold, therefore it will take some scratches/hairlines faster than SS. But no problem with the plating. The most stress is given to the clasp (desk dives..) and it has proven to be bullet proof so far. If we manage to organize that Warsaw GTG, I'll make sure to bring it along..If you promise not to grab it and make a run for your audi :p

PS: This watch actually saved me money in the end. I feel less tempted by new reps. :)

This is very well put and sums up my feeling also that there are not many reps out there that can surpass the RG ceramic HBB and although I have purchased the Bvlgarii Assioma, (great rep) there have not been many other watches that have tempted me, so even though given the high price, the fact is that it has saved me money in the long run. After 6 months wearing it close to every day, it is still as pristine as the day I got it. Those of us who own this watch know for a fact that it is the greatest replica ever made and are as as happy as pigs in poo to own it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: