When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Watch Casing

Blackwind

Now that Jimmyfu cases are no longer available......what are some of the best cases being produced presently? I'm looking to buy a few for future projects.

Edited by Blackwind

Now that Jimmyfu cases are no longer available......what are some of the best cases being produced presently? I'm looking to buy a few for future projects.

Hey Blackwind. Remember to hit that "Search", which is invaluable not only for newbies, but for all members. :victory:

Here is a recent thread, on page 1 of the Panerai forum.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=64514

There are also some cheaper leatherette ones on Fleabay, from Pstraps (Panatime/Joe), who unfortunately, doesn't often advertise them. Good luck!

i think he's looking for watch cases ... could be wrong though

but to address the OP, I think all you can do is to watch the trade area on this and the other forums

Fortunately for my goof Wojtecki, TC, and Panatime all make watch case holders, as well as watch strap holders. :p

So, same link info, practically the same "look" and the offer of Woj's email stands to anyone who needs it.

BTW, good luck in finding a watch case in the trade forums. I see them come up very infrequently. Still, it's good advice.

Fortunately for my goof Wojtecki, TC, and Panatime all make watch case holders, as well as watch strap holders. :p

So, same link info, practically the same "look" and the offer of Woj's email stands to anyone who needs it.

BTW, good luck in finding a watch case in the trade forums. I see them come up very infrequently. Still, it's good advice.

i'm pretty sure he means the watch case, as in what the movement goes into

7358-1-chr.jpg

i'm pretty sure he means the watch case, as in what the movement goes into

7358-1-chr.jpg

Understood. Hence the Jimmyzfu mention. To me that is the "casing" rather than a watch case, which has the meaning I took from it. Sorry. :)

EDIT: Ahem, may I then suggest a gentleman known as Taiji, on RWI. He's got loads of good-quality PAM cases, parts, crystals, etc. Bought from him, and he's reputable, IMO.

@V i think he's looking for watch cases ... could be wrong though

but to address the OP, I think all you can do is to watch the trade area on this and the other forums

Steppen..you are correct...I am looking for mechanical watch cases...not the wee softie you protect it in. :D

Understood. Hence the Jimmyzfu mention. To me that is the "casing" rather than a watch case, which has the meaning I took from it. Sorry. :)

EDIT: Ahem, may I then suggest a gentleman known as Taiji, on RWI. He's got loads of good-quality PAM cases, parts, crystals, etc. Bought from him, and he's reputable, IMO.

Thank you! I will shoot him a PM when I have a chance! I have a great passion for watches and I believe it would assist me greatly for personal projects of both reps, fantasy and homage watches to have those type of parts on hand. Now...to find a decent watch "smith." I hear this vaccum person is pretty good. :p

Edited by Blackwind