When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Calling all Omega experts!

Shundi

Hello all!

Hope everyone had a festive holiday season!

I've got a question: I'm looking for an accurate, simple, Omega SMP. Trouble is, some of our trusted dealers don't seem to have the generic SMP that I've come to know and love (and just HAVE to have). I have found, however, another site that doesn't seem to be on any scam lists on RWG and the Q & A section seems suspiciously like Trusty's.

I haven't really had an issue with Trusty so assuming no one thinks this is a terrible rep, I'll probably pull the trigger on it.

If, of course, anyone has an SMP they would like to sell to me, I'd be more than happy to look into it!

Also, if anyone sees any glaring issues with the watch in the link below, please let lil ole' noob me know!

Thanks in advance!! :)

http://fashion-haven.com/index.php?main_pa...products_id=342

The date window is too small, and the He valve is too low. As far as I am aware, this is one of the best replicas availabe of this watch though. Try some our collectors, they may have something.

Thanks so much!

Unfortunately, my eye made a decision before my brain could process it and next thing I knew I had plunked down money for a Gen! Pics soon!

Thanks so much!

Unfortunately, my eye made a decision before my brain could process it and next thing I knew I had plunked down money for a Gen! Pics soon!

That is not something you will ever regret, good move.

Congratulations and I look forward to seeing lots of pics.

:good: