When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody heard from ken?

The Crown

Hey all,

Have a transaction going with kenburg and I haven't been able to get a hold of him via PM for 5-6 days. Trying to sort out whats going on because the item was a gift. Just wondering if anybody had spoken to him in the past few days, I may have been having trouble with my PM box, so if you see this ken please shoot me an email at phillip.Admin.rolfe@gmail.com or try and PM me here.

Thanks!

Phil

Yeah, I'm not stressed out about getting my stuff. Just had some problems with my PM box with stuff not saving and not recieving some messages for some reason, so I wonder if thats the issue. Anybody have an email address or the like for him? Just trying to figure out if I need to order something else, probably should, just to be on the safe side.

Thnx.

Hey there buddy I'm still here but I am having a heck of a lot of trouble processing your order as my supplier has been un-contactable and I fear this will remain so until the 1st of Jan.

If this is the case i will have to refund you as by then there will be no chance of getting your goods by the 4th.

Very sorry about this but I will continue to try to make contact for the rest of the day today.

Ken

Had the same problem with kenberg. I ordered and paid for a handbag and a necklace (presant for my gf) Dec. 11. He assured me that I would reveive the package until christmas. I have not heard anything since that.

He have not replied on any PMs. I know that ken has a good reputation so I do not worry, but kenberg; you should have answered and told me this in a PM many days ago!

Whoa I received you PM (one and only one PM) a couple of days before Christmas, I was told by my supplier that it should be there either on the day or the next.

The fact that you have made no other contact with me led me to presume that your items must have arrived, if this is not the case please send me another PM so I can follow it up with my supplier.

Ken

Had the same problem with kenberg. I ordered and paid for a handbag and a necklace (presant for my gf) Dec. 11. He assured me that I would reveive the package until christmas. I have not heard anything since that.

He have not replied on any PMs. I know that ken has a good reputation so I do not worry, but kenberg; you should have answered and told me this in a PM many days ago!

Why is it always the newbies with 1 to 10 posts complaining about ken.

Ken's service is 120%..... So..Chill out and communicate with Ken, and Please don't dump here. You are new...Please remember and be respectful...

my 2 cts.. :feedtroll3pr:

-MM

Bro, I wasn't knocking on anyone. In the very first post, I stated that I knew I was going to recieve my item and I was just wondering if anyone had heard from him because I wasn't getting a response. Apparently my PM box is not working correctly, as I have 5 different sent messages from myself to ken which apparently didn't get delivered. I have 1500+ posts on repgeek, I'm not new, and wasn't talking negatively about anything. I was asking a simple question, and in my opinion, I did it in an extremely plesant manner.

I was making attempts (multiple unanswered attempts) to contact ken to no avail, so I assumed that he may have been away.

Ken is a standup guy, and I never said anything differently.

I didn't want to start anything, was just wondering if ANYONE had information related to my question.

You didn't, so you could have just as easily ignored my post.

I can think of better places for your two cents.

Ken- I am just going to communicate with you through repgeek PMs, unless you would rather me email you, assuming the paypal address you use is your active email.

Thanks

Phillip

Just a final footnote here, I have many people asking for goods but at the moment with my supplier away I have no avenue for looking into these requests so please everyone enjoy the short holiday and goods will be rolling again soon.

Ken