When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sunday Brunch Halekulani.. Waikiki

lanikai

Waited until just before the New Year to take my parents to sunday Brunch.. BCE TT wanted to come to.

I don't know about you but the Sunday Brunch is my all time fav meal.. or meals.. my favorite meal is everything.. so in 3 hours I have Breakfast, Lunch .. and dinner.. here are some pics and a few of the foods.. the table next to us had some serious pieces.. Panerai Radiomir.. vintage dial .. cartier.. Daughter.. ahh .. I mean .. sorry didn't notice her watch as much as the rest of her :p

post-2172-1199071680_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199071703_thumb.jpg view from our table... Diamond Head.. or if your a surfer.. "The Head"

post-2172-1199071851_thumb.jpg Ok..BCE wants a shot.. sheez

post-2172-1199071972_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199072031_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199072086_thumb.jpg hawaiin Poke (PO-KEY)... lomi lomi salmon (lomi-rub massage).. and ahhh imported smoked salmon

post-2172-1199072233_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199072274_thumb.jpg... ok the important stuff

post-2172-1199072363_thumb.jpg partial deserts :wub:post-2172-1199072595_thumb.jpg no kona coffee today :(

post-2172-1199072626_thumb.jpg what a ham.. ok another pic with the desert cake.... yup ate it all and then ..ahh some other stuff

post-2172-1199072660_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199072685_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199072731_thumb.jpg.. my mom made me take the orchid.. and promise to post it.. :bangin:

post-2172-1199072980_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199073014_thumb.jpg... moms wrist shot.. Lady hamilton 43 years old.. serviced once... I asked to take a shot of her bling ring.. ooppss duck .. spoon on top of the head.. sorry mom.. can I please take a picture of your princess ring? :)

well .. after loosening the buckle, and the watch .. gained 5mm on the wrist.... it was a good sunday getting ready for the New Year... HAPPY NEW YEAR RwG

LIVE STRONG AND WEAR THEM WELL

Lani

post-2172-1199072413_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1199072477_thumb.jpg

Life as it should be lived...

Sigh.

Happy New Year, Lanikai!

U not going to believe this Ryyannon... i was getting the prime and all the other what nots.. I like the End cut for the spice and the red meat too.. my father got the other end.. and a Madame from EU was standing next to me and she said... "that's the way to live life".. i just told her.. "life is good"... she replied "life is great .. at the Halekulani on Sunday".. :lol:

have a Prosperous and great New Year ryyannon.. :victory:

Lani

Awesome pics, its bring us into a little bit of your world and man do I miss Hawaii!!

Great pics, great watch and great food, life IS good!

I'll upload more pics for you and your wife .. to remember your time here.. Makapuu lookout .. the Koolau's and the Pali.. but actually i figured you'd catch the Diamond Head shot from Waikiki ... I'll take my folks back for their 53 anniversary.. any excuse to go to the Halekulani will be a good excuse..

2008 and can't wait for the new releases.... :D

Nice shots, you live in paradise my friend...It's snowing hard down here in NY, 2 feet on the ground since yesterday. Yummm...I love poke, lomi, lau lau, mahi mahi mmmm.....

with that said UB you shall be recieving some Hawaiin Treats in the mail.. can't send the raw stuff :p .. but i think i can source some ahi jerky and coconut candied strips :rolleyes: .. some coffee from the Big Island to go with the candy.. we got "shave ice" :lol:

Thanks for the memories Lanikai, ever since I was a keiki, we had Sunday Brunch at the Halekulani, before it was rebuilt, and a few times after. Best Brunch in Waikiki on Sunday. Lunch at the Surf Room Buffet in the Royal Hawaiian was also

a near daily occurance as Mom's art gallery was in the hotel. The "Chucks Cellar" on Lewers served the most ono teriyaki sirloin ever, as did the original in Kailua. Hoooo....Broke da mout.

Thanks for the memories Lanikai, ever since I was a keiki, we had Sunday Brunch at the Halekulani, before it was rebuilt, and a few times after. Best Brunch in Waikiki on Sunday. Lunch at the Surf Room Buffet in the Royal Hawaiian was also

a near daily occurance as Mom's art gallery was in the hotel. The "Chucks Cellar" on Lewers served the most ono teriyaki sirloin ever, as did the original in Kailua. Hoooo....Broke da mout.

hahaha.. with competetion as stiff as it is.. that's saying a lot... give me any buffet.. but yes, the haledulani on sunday is special.. the homemede ice cream... ahhh.. the only reason I don't do it more often is .. too much of a good thing makes that good thing "ordinary".. and not special anymore..

ohhh yeah chucks Cellar's lobster tail... so ono..

remember your Mom's gallery now that you mention it.. the Royal will alway's be just that..