When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Just Love My 212

swdivad

My 212 has just come back after a very long wait, so to celebrate I just got an OEM Tantalium strap to go with it. I think it looks pretty good on Butterscotch so had to take a few shots :wub:

I've gotta say, I almost like this watch better than my gen 091... All I need now is a real AR sapphire crystal and an engraved rotor and I'll be completely happy with it! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

68032-33328.jpg

68032-33329.jpg

Sweet... Wear it well. Nice combination.

I am tempted to get one myself but I already have a 192. Not sure about the mineral glass as well.

i am also tempted to get the 192 after i sold the 212...

@swdivad...didn't you have the Hirsch kevlar on this one?....if yes, and you don't wanna keep it any more...i would like to buy it!

this one looks better on your wrist than the hirsch (if you are the one that has it).... :lol:

My 212 has just come back after a very long wait, so to celebrate I just got an OEM Tantalium strap to go with it. I think it looks pretty good on Butterscotch so had to take a few shots :wub:

I've gotta say, I almost like this watch better than my gen 091... All I need now is a real AR sapphire crystal and an engraved rotor and I'll be completely happy with it! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

68452-33267.jpg

68452-33268.jpg

Very nice! I have a rep PAM 212 and it is one of my favorite reps. You have a gen PAM 91? Can you post some pics? I have been in contact with a seller for a gen Pam 91e and am seriously considering purchasing it. What do you think of your 91?

Very nice! I have a rep PAM 212 and it is one of my favorite reps. You have a gen PAM 91? Can you post some pics? I have been in contact with a seller for a gen Pam 91e and am seriously considering purchasing it. What do you think of your 91?

I love my 91D... The anthracite dial changes colour depending on the angle and light. Very unique.

68486-33250.jpg

68486-33251.jpg

68486-33252.jpg

68486-33253.jpg