When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ikepod

Campervan

They're always up at cqout.co.uk or uk.ebid.net (not sure about international orders though). I paid about £35 including shipping, but never wore it - all Ikepod fakes are very innaccurate - they have spelling mistakes, are the wrong size, poor build quality and the back is an instant giveaway. The straps are generally cheap and nasty, the mould lines cut your wrist! I've had 3 different reps, none of them were wearable and none of them are worth buying on the sites you'll have seen via Google - the auction places I mentioned are the same watches at a fraction of the price.

In the end, I bought a genuine casing from ebay and a genuine strap privately (which is much wider than the reps, and the vanilla scent is an important part of Ikepod watches!). I've found a swiss 7750 from the Ikepod factory clearance, but am waiting for a quote back for a genuine face and pushers before I make the investment. If you really like Ikepods, I strongly recommend you steer clear of reps- there are no believable ones out there. So far, the project has cost me under £100 and it is a lot more satisfying than any rep you'll find!

The reps I had were a Hemipode (black and white face) and an Isopode diamond. The megapode is even more innaccurate and clumsy, however there is a Tourbillon kicking around that is slightly better, although the Tourbillon is the wrong shape, in the wrong place and non-working. Good luck with your search, I hope the comments are useful to you.