When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can someone help me out, upgrading my membership?

Jaymoi

Dear All,

Want to pay for an annual membership. However, back in my day you uld do this using Paypal!

But oh no, not these days. I have money in my PP account ONLY. :huh:

If someone is willing to allow me to send the correct amount into their PP account, and then pay on my behalf the membership fee, (making sure it is known that it is on my behalf), then i would really appreciate it.

Hope someone can help me to do my small bit in contributing to this amazing website!^_^

Moi

Dear All,

Want to pay for an annual membership. However, back in my day you uld do this using Paypal!

But oh no, not these days. I have money in my PP account ONLY. :huh:

If someone is willing to allow me to send the correct amount into their PP account, and then pay on my behalf the membership fee, (making sure it is known that it is on my behalf), then i would really appreciate it.

Hope someone can help me to do my small bit in contributing to this amazing website!^_^

Moi

hey Moi.. if you don't have a credit or debit card and cannot do this without support then PM me and we will figure something out :D

Dear All (admin, mods, all you guys, etc etc),

Just thought i would publicly announce that Lanikai has very kindly offered to pay my annual subscription fees on my behalf.

I will Paypal him the money, he will then pay it for me using whatever methods he has available to him that are accepted by RWG, then, RWG, please make sure that my status gets ugraded, not his double time! :lol:

We both agreed that we would publicly announce it on the forum, just so all bases are covered and it is known by the group, especially admin and mods.

Thanks a lot for the help L! I really appreciate it and funds coming your way right now!

Moi ^_^