When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"watch Box Sale"

mikellem

HEY...I need some boxes.

Quote: Factory Irregular - No Returns or Exchanges:

Well, as they say...for that price, I can take a blemish or two. I just need a place to hold my new collection.

Has anyone had a problem with this place?

Watchprince is awesome. I've bought from them several times, they ship fast and are 100% reliable.

I inquired about those watches box 2 weeks ago (the "sale" is there for a while now)

Being in Canada, it was just too expensive for a "defective" box. They asked the $27 for the box + $22 shipping + $4 paypal + $11 for custom (since they didn't want to help for that)

So $64 was just too high. I got one by Acetimer for $40 all included instead.

Edited by vric

I inquired about those watches box 2 weeks ago (the "sale" is there for a while now)

Being in Canada, it was just too expensive for a "defective" box. They asked the $27 for the box + $22 shipping + $4 paypal + $11 for custom (since they didn't want to help for that)

So $64 was just too high. I got one by Acetimer for $40 all included instead.

I wanted a 4-watch travel case for Panerai. Price $29,95 , freight $75!!!!

:o

No order from me.

I wanted a 4-watch travel case for Panerai. Price $29,95 , freight $75!!!!

:o

No order from me.

Ebay is the only way for you then. Most of the dealer there could help with the customs fees (marking it as a gift for example)

Btw same thing happened with a strap I wanted on Watch Prince. It was $21 (nice price) but added $10 shipping + $11 brokerage and custom fees (damn UPS, they steal us).. so $42 for a simple strap... I ordered from Bob a better strap for $32 all in.

So WP is probably nice for US, but they clearly don't want to deal with international order.