When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Updated shot of my collection. January 2008.

By-Tor

@P4GTR: Yeah, I'm surprised that I've managed to keep the watch count so low. I've had around 50 reps now (if I count the borrowed watches that I've reviewed). I'm simply much happier when I have less watches and smaller collection, I don't know why. Like I said in my initial posts, I only want to own the watches that I wear regularly, long-term.

I'm sure that at some point I'm forced to give up. I simply can't get rid of any of the watches in my current collection, and there's always some new "essential" watches coming, like the new Ebel Discovery chrono which is an outstanding rep and exactly my style.

About the YM... it impressed me a lot when I got the watch. And the Noob Asian version is a splendid rep for $100. One of the best budget reps out there... If I were a collector, I would have kept it for sure. Somehow it really is a bit pretentious, that's a correct word. It lacks the essential "Rolex spirit" that the classic steel versions have. It's a watch for "art nouveau" rich, not for WIS.

I thought I could add some wrist shots (we all love wrist shots, don't we?) :D

Current lineup:

SFSO ETA:

wrist3.jpg

SMP Chrono 7750:

wrist2.jpg

SMP Bond ETA:

IMG_2835.jpg

ICHS GMT 16710:

wrist1-1.jpg

CHS GMT 16710 ETA:

wrist0.jpg