When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

nymph/noob/begin 'Mariners

juicy

So I was off doing my after Christmas shopping and saw that Paul has a pretty good sale on right now with 5% and 10% discounts available.

I was looking at subs on his site and was wondering if they are the same subs as the noob/nymphmariner or beginmariner. Does anybody know if which one Paul carries or if his are completely different?

TIA

A good recommendation Andy! I originally wanted to go through TTK but I have not been able to contact him again since our last conversation on Dec 26th regarding a purchase and Reg is going to the Far East Jan 14th. I turned to Paul since I needed something a bit sooner and the watches I was ordering weren't higher priced reps. Since Paul has a multi-watch purchase special, I figured while I was placing an order I may as well pick up a sub if it were a noobmariner but I wasn't sure which one he carried. Do you know if it is the same as the TTK/Narikaa noobmariners?

Paul's 'so called Perfect Submariner' is the ETA noobmariner. Also comes in the green LV edition. An excellent choice if you want the ETA. I also got the Submariner from River with the asian copy ETA- going for $119 last I checked- this is also a noob. I've been very happy with that watch, keeps good time, put a gen crown and aftermarket tube in it, trimmed the cg's and it even had a watchmaterial pearl in there until I busted it out- now it's got a Raymond Lee pearl. Great beater.