When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3717 arrived with double AR

yaron

Thanks, I am sure that daylight pictures would be much better, because in reality it looks much better.

About the strap, I am not sure if I want to change it, because in general I like SSB and all my reps except one (SOSF) are with SSB. I know that it is difficult to take the SSB of the 3717, and almost impossible to return it the same way once you changed your mind. In addition, I think the pilot SSB is very special. So I will probably leave it that way for now. BTW, I checked in IWC AD and the SSB version costs almost $1500 more expensive than the black leather strap. When i asked why they could not explain, just said it is more convenient and you can go swimming with it.. I could'nt believe it (of course this is not a reason not to change it if you don't like it). So have good luck with your watch.

Once I know how to remove the crystal from my Omega :(, it goes lineareta to Jakub for AR...I hate the reflections on the crystal now

My SMP chrono and TAG Link are already in Jakub's lab, I am curious what will come out. I am sure the Link will be great. There is a kind of new gen link chrono with AR coating.

I also don't know how to take the crystal off and I don't trust any local watchsmith to do this, so I sent the whole watch. The 3717 returened safely, though it took quite a long time, but when you have several good reps it may be better when some are away, so it's easier to decide which one to wear from those left. And when you get it back you feel like getting a new watch.