When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to Replicas- Help?

ZBG

Hey guys,

I'm interested in buying a datejust, but don't know which site to trust. I am interested in Perfect Clones http://www.pc-80108.com/datejust-stainless...e=2&sort=2a , but don't know if they have the correct engravings or not.

Do these watches have the rolex crown logo engraved on the sapphire crystal (at the 6' position)? Also, do they have the proper rolex word engravings on the bevel itself?

If not, what other website stores would you guys recommend? Which websites have replicas with all the correct engravings?

Thanks =D

Welcome to the forum zoeblogrow. Interesting handle there. The administrators of this website have done a tremendous service

for the members here by carefully selecting dealers of replica watches who are honest, who deliver, and who offer the best quality

replica watches that you will find anywhere in the world. You can even travel to Guanzhou , China where most of these watches are manufactured and not get a better deal than you can right here. You are fortunate to have found this site and be assured that whatever watch you buy from the dealers on this board, it is going to arrive, (local customs willing) and if there is a problem with the watch it will be reasonably resolved, although problems are in the minority of purchases. Read the past posts about the watch you want and you will find a wealth of information. Also, use your common sense. Good luck, have fun and enjoy!

Welcome :)

Good luck in your search. If you have any specific questions or concerns about a specific watch or dealer I am sure the fine members of this community can chime in or lead you to your answer. Although as I have often found, most of the answers are already here ;)

Hey there, Zoeblogrow!

I guess what the guys are saying is what a lot of newbies need to know -- that RWG is more like a repository of information, there for the pickings.

Also think of it like Home Depot, whose motto is "You can do it. We can help". ;)

First you search around to see what you want, narrow it down, know your tastes (formal, bling, gold, etc.). You can sure bet that after your research is done, people will help you out!

Don't worry about Perfect-Clones -- they are reputable. Perhaps one of the most in this hobby. Good luck!

Welcome!

There are plenty of DateJusts out there and even some good ones.

If you have a question about a watch from Perfect Clones, just email Josh and ask him. He will get back to you promptly. Enjoy!

Carl