When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1st Edition HBB Black Magic Revisit

rckh

I owned this 1st edition BM w/Brushed Ceramice Bezel since August,2007 from Puretime Angus. I quite happy with it but one month ago; I saw the GEN in AD "Unluckily".......I found that the Gen should be the Polished bezel rather than brushed of mine. So it started to annoy me; 2 weeks ago I made up my mine & got the polished bezel from Angus again. Swapping is very easily but you need to very carefully + do it very slowly......After swapping the bezel; that improve the overall outlook huge & get me more elegant feel.

So, I photo this beautiful watch once again & share with u. But like other member said before; the polished bezel is very difficult to capture. Please enjoy the photos & forget my bad skill....

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Best Regards

Very nice!! I love the black magic especially with the ceramic bezel..And this just reminds me how bad I need to send mine out for an AR run because yours looks awesome...Did you try to reverse the strap instead of using a scholls pad? I posted it in your "HBB Uncomfortable deployant buckle Fix" thread you might wana give it a shot it fixed the problem for me :D Wear it well friend!

Very nice Ray

I got bit with the HBB bug as well....just got my HBB in Carbon Fiber with polished ceramic bezel.....fookin gorgeous!

Its on its way to Ziggy for some love and a crystal AR from Chieftang and then it'll be perfect!

I thing the HBB are awesome reps and I think the rep factories hit a homerun with all of the HBBs

• 3 years later...
<br />hi raymond.. i love this bb can u tell me from where you bought this one?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thx for your compliment!

Can't believe after these years, you still found my post! It's came from Puretime Angus!

Best regards,

Raymond