When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new beauty from PT!

sport ice

Guest Sql_pl

Yup. Looks like small cyclop CN version.

The more I look at the pics the more I am confident the look of the steel and maybe even some dimensions are not exactly same when you compare CN to MBW. There is something different in bezel dimensions I think....

you have taken all the pics from the angle so it cannot be clearly seen the cyclop detail...but i suppose it is not an MBW, right?

wear it well!

Thanks for looking and your replys.

The strap is a rubber, my next AP will be com with bracelet...;o)

Your rigth, it`s not a mwb....but I also do not mbw!!!!

I

Yup. Looks like small cyclop CN version.

The more I look at the pics the more I am confident the look of the steel and maybe even some dimensions are not exactly same when you compare CN to MBW. There is something different in bezel dimensions I think....

You're going to be very pleased, maciek-

When I received my MBW AP ROO, I was under the same uncertain preconception about whether it was significantly different than the chinese version. I'd thought that the only difference was the cyclops on the dial. I was quite happy to open up the package and see a watch of rare quality, one that I could only really see coming from MBK.

We've got similar taste in having a passion for the Gerald Genta styled sports chronos- you should definitely get a HBB with a polished ceramic bezel. I'd even consider the rose gold, even though I generally don't like gold, and find that often in these situations my friends will cause me to believe I've been 'microcosmed' on the internet into wearing gold...but the rose gold is something different, and these later production HBB's are of higher quality.

Enjoy...

Very nice indeed :)

If I may make one small but important point. Your watch is a Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph (ROO), not a Royal Oak Chronograph. The RO Chrono is a different model, and many of us have been waiting for years for a proper rep of that model. So I kinda get all excited whenever I see "Royal Oak Chronograph" in a thread title...only to feel like I'm on the wrong end of some sick practical joke when I click on it and find out it's a ROO...