When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

looking for a good-great monaco

banshee35

Hello all,

I am new to the forums and came looking for an ultimate planet ocean rep, which I am going to buy very soon, but I thought I would like to pick up some others that I always wanted.

My wife got me a watch case for christmas and I have 11 unfilled slots in it - time to fill it up :)

My wife just got me a gen Omega Moon and I have several other gens as well but can't justify buying 11 other to fill the case. My other gens are a TAG 1500 professional, an Omega Geneve, and a MOMO designs chrono.

Anyway, I am looking for a good or great Monaco rep, I prefer the working sub dials so I can live with a quartz. I do not like the gulf one and prefer a blue or black face. Can anybody point me in the right direction or recommend a place. I have looked at several of the reviewed dealers and am not real impressed with ahat I have seen.

Help me before I go crazy and try and buy a gen and end up divorced!

Thanks in advance for any help

Banshee35

I`ve been waiting for more then two years already, how much more? :)

I bet we'll have to wait for.........................ever. Unless they do the non-chrono version. I'm sadly 100% sure that a rep of a 2894 powered watch we shall never see. The good news is gen used monacos seem to be going for well under 2 grand, and since a decent rep would probably cost $400, it would hardly seem worth it.

Buy a gen. It's worth it. I bought one a couple years ago on the bay. Paid $1400 or something. Came on a strap, but had an unused braclet. The strap and deployant was actually Breitling. I put it on the bracelet and sold the strap and deployant for $150. I later sold the watch for $1500, but it was an awesome watch. Probably got more compliments than anything else I wore at the time. Well worth the investment if you can find one resonably.