When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there any interest in PAM 183 PVD case sets?

ajoesmith

It seems that there is a PAM 183 style watch with ceramic/pvd coating.

I may be able to get some case and get them PVDed if there is interest.

If there is any interest in getting just the case only including case back and crown which will all be PVDed, just like the B&R i did.

The advantage of this is that if you have a PAM 183 or PAM 210, just swap out the case and you have a completely different look! instead of buying a new watch!, if you want to change back then simply change cases. Easy!

Please post interest here as i would need to gauge numbers.

I am interested, what is the estimated cost for the pvded case, caseback and crown?

+1

Funds are undeniably tight at the moment, but, having seen the ceramic PAM, I'm liking the aesthetic. Okay, so I don't wear my PVD 111g now I have my 127, but, such a watch would definitely be something I'd want to add to my overall collection :) If it's something which might take a while to organize, I might be able to scrape the cash together :)

Im not sure but around $160 paypaled and shipped.

But price to be confirmed as the dollar has fallen against the Chinese currency so cost may be slightly more expensive

That's not too bad, I'll have to start rattling the piggy-bank :)

[Edit to add]

There is no rush, ill be doing a prototype just to make sure it comes out ok. Just like the B&R

Ill post pics when its finished but it will be a while as i dont even have the case yet :lol:

That could be helpfull ;) I'll be most interested to see the finished item :)

Edited by TeeJay

I think i have made a major calculation error in the cost of this PVD case, as the PVD coating alone is $150

it'll definitely be around $200 mark or higher

Would it be possible to provide one's own case and simply pay for the coating to be done?