When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer W354805

casanile

With the Cousteau at 44mm, Slevin at 42mm and various 3717 versions at 42mm done as well as a bunch of 40mm's I would not hold my breath for a good version.

Yeah you're right... But I can't buy the Slevin my bro just did, and the cousteau is too flashy for me.

Maybe the GST...

Anyway, I've just began my search, who knows...

Yep... The non-chrono Aquatimer is the one I am waiting for.... But at the moment the rep makers for some reason seem to concentrate only on chronographs...

Silix, among others has a cheap version of this one though.

• 3 weeks later...
I've just found one on DHGATE, it's a power seller.

I'm asking him a few questions, who knows...

post-8918-1201629407_thumb.jpg

...Be careful! That exact same picture (with the finger) has been used by multiple sellers on various sites (ioffer, CQout, etc) for several months. It's a picture of the genuine watch.

I am sure that when a high quality replica does become available, we will learn it here first.

Thanks, You are both right Gentlemen.

Be sure that I'll not pull the trigger on it before I get several answers, pics and sure facts.

Last time I did that, it was for a black Omega SMP on ioffer which everyone was sure that the model didn't exist anymore.

It worked, It's was indeed a super rep.

I like to bet but with limited risks and I must admit that this time I'm less confident....