When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who can supply a PAM 118?

Fish

I just tried to get me a PAM118 from China but received just something really weird. A 44m PVD Luminor Marina Auto with the seconds terribly far to the center (MYOTA-Movement?) and a fantasy full back cover stating it was a strange special edition "Laureus Regatta".

However, I just asked them to take it back and send what I ordered and paid for. On their Website the 118 looked perfect, just without mistkes. I am a little that if I send this scrap back I won

Did you buy it from a trsuted dealer here? If not, I bet if you send that back you'll never see your money or the watch again. Lots of times the shady dealers use gen photos to sell the watch and then supply a crappy, different watch.

Email Josh to see if he can still get you this watch. He has three versions. They all look the same except for the movements. Titanium cased PAMs are very hard to find at the dealers I've heard so he might not be able to get this any longer. What you see in the pics is what you'll get from Josh.

http://www.pc-80108.com/pn11802-tobacco-br...neck-p-871.html

DSC_0011.jpg

If that doesn't work out, you can always pick up a PAM 036. It's similar except for the wording on the dial. It's more rare as a gen and more expensive as it's a special edition that they only made 200 of. There is one for sale in the forum here at RWG right now for a great price!

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=65576

IMG_5611.jpg

I just tried to get me a PAM118 from China but received just something really weird. A 44m PVD Luminor Marina Auto with the seconds terribly far to the center (MYOTA-Movement?) and a fantasy full back cover stating it was a strange special edition "Laureus Regatta".

However, I just asked them to take it back and send what I ordered and paid for. On their Website the 118 looked perfect, just without mistkes. I am a little that if I send this scrap back I won

Edited by bazonkers

Thanks a lot to bazonkers for Joshuas contact details.

Thanks to Victoria as well. You should be right. The photos on the website I bought fromshow a 118 with perfect cannon pinion, perfect index form at the swans neck regulation, excellent crown, the pin of the crown guard lever installed from the upper side and perfectly flush with the surface.

Strange enough is the fact that they covered the serial numbers on the photos with little white squares. I mean who would fake the serial numbers of a rep?

Seems that I was just one of these stupid newbies they

• 3 weeks later...

Got my PAM 118 today. Thanks to Josha, he even gave me an extra black croco strap. Only the lug screws are weak spot as they were glued instead of screwed in due to a damaged thread. I already mailed him about that, letting him know that I am perfectly happy with the watch except for that. The crown is full 2mm wide and fits perfectly. The cannon pin seems to be a long one, not polished flat but long enough which is way better than what I expected from his photos.

I only have to get the crown guard upper side rounded, thn I

Edited by Fish

Is it possible to get oversized lug screws and recut the threads? Would be a god solution. Anybody an idea?

Use springbars. River sells them. They look exactly like PAM screw bars when installed but work like a normal springbar you'd find on other watches. Lots of people use them on reps with stripped threads.