When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new year's comeback post..

V

Hello guys and girls..

today I managed to find sometime to post in the forum.. Many things were waiting for us back here so I had to take care of them urgently.

Our holidays were quite adventurous. and with mywife being pregnant made things more difficult..

We did a UK - Bari - Athens - Berlin - UK trip..

It started quite difficult since in Bari 14th of Dec was snowing (like the first time in the last 40 years or something that bad) and we had a problem to move, go to a wedding and then get the flight for Athens.

Athens was the usual family holidays. I got few hides this time because I had a weight restriction to the Ryanair flight from Berlin to Uk..

Only got 3 hides.. I found after many months the well known Greek hide in Black.. Very nice and rare.. I got as well a nice textured burgundy similar to the one I had sold out but much better quality, and finally a small piece of the Greek hide in tan because it was finishing.

dsc09802ay3.jpg

Santa was very kind with me this year because I was a very good boy in 2007 and he brought me in time for Christmas eve from The Zigmeister my custom made Cali dial watch

dsc09513jn5.jpg

and for the new year I got this beautiful genuine Gucci silver bracelet from my wife

dsc09799fn4.jpg

dsc09797yl8.jpg

I have many photos to post from out trip but you have to wait to find the best ones and resize them first :)

Plus I will clean up my strap drawer so they will go for sale 10 straps when I will find the time to upgrate my expired subscription to RWG ;)

Edited by V