When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A quick note to all my customers

KB

I am currently getting many requests for goods via PM unfortunately due to my unaccessibility to a good computer I have had to suspend all my sales until I return from holiday on the 22nd of Jan.s

For the same reason (coin timed computer) I am not answering any PMs as it simply costs to much to keep feeding in coins, so whilst you may see me logged in from time to time I am simply scanning the topic's and adding the rare post.

Should i gain access to a better computer before my return I will do my best to address outstanding requests then.

Regards

Ken

Good of you to keep everyone informed, it'll hopefully stop irate people posting "Why are my PMs being ignored???!!!" ;)

I hope you have a good vacation, by the time you get back, I should have the spare funds for transacting some business :)

Ok I'm bumping this again as I am still getting many PM's with the "where are you?" flavour.

In a way it doesn't matter as my PM folder will soon be full, but I just want to re assure customers that if a sale went south before Christmas it has now been fixed and the goods will be with you soon.

For all my other customers wanting new orders I will return home a day earlier than planned on the 21st and start processing them then, please resend requests on the 22nd.

Can I also ask that if anyne starts a thread asking my where-abouts that you can direct them to this one.

Thank you

Ken