When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster OceanPlanet Chrono

Thai_Businessman

Nice or not ? . . give me comments. . . .

post-10559-1200141152_thumb.jpg

Thanks for viewing !

I sold my Orange PO 42mm cuz I find the orange little too "funky" for my age, not fit with my working cloths/shirt, it just didn't fit. But I still love the color (it was my beater watch), but on me, nop, don't fit with my style. But I'll buy the Black PO one, and I think about the chrono cuz I LOVE the layout (even if it's far than the gen layout, offset sub dial,etc.), layout is very easy to read, retro design hands with modern touch (button, number)... I saw this model in a AD, but find it very big with a bracelet, maybe with a strap it look less overkill? anyway, it's not my top of the list rep, but it definitively catch eyes attention

Just my two cents.

p.s and welcome aboard :clap2:

Yep there real nice, I sold my Orange one and ended up trading a differnt watch for a Black and white one. I'm excited for it to arrive. The orange is real sporty, more of a Summer watch.

Yup, exactly, orange is more adequate for summer, you put the finger on it.

thanks for the comments. . . iam really happy with this watch. . great ETA movement. . . and all functions work superb. .

ETA movement? I don't think so.

With your username and comments, it makes me think you're trying to sell something. You're not secretly PMing people with where to buy this watch, are you? <_<

my trustfully dealer tells me that is ETA movement. . . and i belive him.

If it's an ETA, guaranteed, I will take as many as you have for $400 a piece.

However, I can ask you to do one test to check it's really an ETA 7753. Can you pull out the grown one stop and turn it? If the date changes, it's not an ETA.

If it's an ETA, guaranteed, I will take as many as you have for $400 a piece.

However, I can ask you to do one test to check it's really an ETA 7753. Can you pull out the grown one stop and turn it? If the date changes, it's not an ETA.

oH isee. . yes the date was moving when pull out the spring 1 click. .

But acctualy i was in the watch shop from the seller today and asked him again about the movement. . he tell me that the movement its same as original "ETA" but is hand build in Taiwan. . and he showed me his original Omega inside and the springs and all stuff was same as mine watch. .

soo what can a say. . . ithink it still a real good replica . . .

Well, you are inviting comments, so here goes.

The orange colour on the bezel looks 'washed out'. Better examples of this watch have been sold by our respected dealers here.

As for the movement, the subdials are, typically, too far apart compared to the genuine article as the replica modified 7750 movement contained within bears no resemblance or relation whatsoever to the Calibre 3313 movement used in the original - which is a totally 'in-house' movement and not an ETA design.

Well, you are inviting comments, so here goes.

The orange colour on the bezel looks 'washed out'. Better examples of this watch have been sold by our respected dealers here.

As for the movement, the subdials are, typically, too far apart compared to the genuine article as the replica modified 7750 movement contained within bears no resemblance or relation whatsoever to the Calibre 3313 movement used in the original - which is a totally 'in-house' movement and not an ETA design.

Good post ! . , the point was i wanted som expertis if the clocks looks great or not. . . "the subdials are, typically, too far apart compared to the genuine" yes i haved notice that. . ., to bad that they cant make it look same as original how hard could it be?. . but any how clock works great so iam happy. . . ., can close topic now . . thanks for posting.