When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy a Chronomat with real white dial?

mastmampf

Hello at all,

it was a year ago since i`d ordered a Chronomat Evolution with white main and sub dials from King. The watch was very good looking.

After purchase i wanted to buy the same one again from King but she sent the "cream" dialed version which has silver sub dials.

Then i saw the Chronomat with white dial and also white sub dials at Andrews site. I ordered that modell a few weeks ago and what arrived: again that ugly cream modell with silver sub dials. I emailed him but he said that this were the exact modell which is shown on the photos on his website.

Does anyone know where i can order the Chronomat Evolution with real white main dial and white sub dials?

Regards :bye1:

Matz

Does anyone know where i can order the Chronomat Evolution with real white main dial and white sub dials?

Regards :bye1:

Matz

have you actually seen the real watch?

the "real" white is actually a creamy white, unlike what appears in the catalogue

(and no i amnottalking about the MOP dial)

Dear Matz the white dial evo was on the evo ultimate wich was released last year with double AR and the tick under the 10 on the minute subdial.The actuall watch is pure white and kind off looks like an MOP dial,very nice looking,and it is out off production for some months now.The white dial that all dealers sell is the silverish dial wich is actually closer to the gen in colour but is with out the tick under the 10 on the minute subdial and i am not sure about the double AR,also the numbers on the DW are standart asian 7750 and not as the ultimates ,litlte biger on size.

yeh mine was from angus too.. ultimate version.. but it's creamy to me.. not paper white.. i don't think there is a paperwhite dial bce

i dont know about that but mine is pure white not creamy.When did you get youres because the evos now with double AR have the dial from the 1st vertion.

As i understanfd the BCE white dial .. the correct colour is a little egg shell white.. the colour of the dial differs depending on the lighting.. in sunlight it will be bright white.. and in twilight it should be a little cream colour..

post-2172-1200262284_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1200262326_thumb.jpg

this is supposed to be the correct dial colour.. remember the stick dial and the numerals are very different in dial design with the difference in concentric rings ans the way the light bounces off the dial.. IMHO

I could be wrong.. but that is how I understand it to be..