When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can Someone Pm Me King's Paypal Info?

rek001

I'm about ready to buy a watch from King and I've been waiting for her reply with her PayPal info for over 2 days now.

I just can't take it anymore, this whole process has taken over 3 weeks, all I want now is the damn watch already.

Sorry for the tone of my post but she is making me crazy.

Thanks very much!

Hmm, on secnd thought that's a stupid request, isn't it?

I could be sending PayPal funds to someone's personal account.

See, she is making me crazy.

why would you want to send money to someone that don't even reply to your email ?

just wait for it, she must be in vacancy or something. Sending the money earlier won't make it faster, it will only get you even more impatient..

Edited by vric

why would you want to send money to someone that don't even reply to your email ?

just wait for it, she must be in vacancy or something. Sending the money earlier won't make it faster, it will only get you even more impatient..

Right on target! :p

Well, this is why it took 3 weeks.

I initially mailed her about an AP RO in her catalogue, I asked her the usual questions - case size and thickness, I knew what movement it has, and of course price.

She gets back to me the next day saying that the the photos are old, there is an updated version of this watch and she will send me photos. OK, great, I am intrigued.

So I wait. And then I wait some more, nothing. By now well over a week goes by and nothing.

So I contact her again, nicely reminding her, asking for pix, again nothing.

By now it's going on 2 weeks and I'm about ready to walk away from this deal. So she finally gets back to me (2.5 weeks later) saying she had to leave her home and go away somewhere, the watch in question arrived at her home and her friend is willing to send it to me, of course, the promised photos will never happen now.

So finally I think, I will just take my chances and get the darn watch, I am really tired of this.

So I tell her OK I'll take it, give me your PayPal info, this was 2 days ago, no reply yet.

I know about her health problems and that this is just a sideline for her, but come on, 3 weeks?

Well, this is why it took 3 weeks.

I initially mailed her about an AP RO in her catalogue, I asked her the usual questions - case size and thickness, I knew what movement it has, and of course price.

She gets back to me the next day saying that the the photos are old, there is an updated version of this watch and she will send me photos. OK, great, I am intrigued.

So I wait. And then I wait some more, nothing. By now well over a week goes by and nothing.

So I contact her again, nicely reminding her, asking for pix, again nothing.

By now it's going on 2 weeks and I'm about ready to walk away from this deal. So she finally gets back to me (2.5 weeks later) saying she had to leave her home and go away somewhere, the watch in question arrived at her home and her friend is willing to send it to me, of course, the promised photos will never happen now.

So finally I think, I will just take my chances and get the darn watch, I am really tired of this.

So I tell her OK I'll take it, give me your PayPal info, this was 2 days ago, no reply yet.

I know about her health problems and that this is just a sideline for her, but come on, 3 weeks?

Health problems?

I think her reason for not being on top of things is a bit more "happy news" than that, but since nobody has announced anything, it's not my place. Ms. King is not going to screw you on the deal.

Bill

My experience with King's watches is that they are just as good as our other dealers standard stock, but cost much less. With watches that can come from different factories such as the PO or Subs, I have no clue which she uses since I don't have much interest in them.

She only seems to reply to emails once per ~24 hours, but I haven't emailed her recently so I don't know why she hasn't replied to you.

I'm guessing she doesn't want to bother with case diameter measurements and is just doing this selling stuff on the side for fun.

My experience with King's watches is that they are just as good as our other dealers standard stock, but cost much less. With watches that can come from different factories such as the PO or Subs, I have no clue which she uses since I don't have much interest in them.

She only seems to reply to emails once per ~24 hours, but I haven't emailed her recently so I don't know why she hasn't replied to you.

I'm guessing she doesn't want to bother with case diameter measurements and is just doing this selling stuff on the side for fun.

My experience and feelings were the same, very good dealer, just a bit "lazy" whan she has to send you pics.

Once i asked her some information and pic for her last Planet ocean before she posted pics on her website: i've never got pictures from her by mail, finally i saw last planet ocean version in her site. :D

I mentioned health issues because because in the past that has been brought up in the forum as a possible reason why she is not responding to PMs and e-mails. I have no idea what her current status is, all I know is that this deal has gone on way too long.

Also, I know she won't screw me, that's not the point. From my experience here, she certainly has issues replying to customers in a timely manner. After my first e-mail to her regards this watch, I had to wait over 1 1/2 weeks for some form of response from her, and even then I had to initiate a response from her. That is not the way to treat a customer, it is pretty bad service, I think.

I'm thinking of walking away from this deal, but in the end, I'm the one who would lose out by not getting the watch after all this totally unnecessary irritation.

I'm thinking of walking away from this deal, but in the end, I'm the one who would lose out by not getting the watch after all this totally unnecessary irritation.

Most important to me is the price and quality of her pieces. I can live with the one email every 24 hours procedure she has set up...just be a little more patient for her responses and make your e-mails as polite as possible.

Tell her exactly what you want, attach pictures if possible, and ask her to give you the price and send payment instructions. If she forgets to answer one of your questions, just reply with a polite but straight-to-the-point email asking the question again.

The item I received the fastest since shipment was from King - 2 working days from China to the US..was amazing. I'm very happy to have her among our trusted dealers.