When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Received my first replica Submariner

prado123

The phrase "T Swiss Made T" means the watch is of Swiss manufacture <cough> and that the luminous material on the dial contains a quantity of tritium that emits less than 227 MBq (7.5 mCi).

The phrase "Swiss T<25" means that the watch is of Swiss manufacture and that the luminous material on the dial contains a quantity of tritium that emits less than 925 MBq (25 mCi).

Hey prado welcome to the forum! Your Submariner its not a good replica...but the first rep,without the help from RWG,is always bad!!

Learn and read and go buy a Begginmariner from perfectclones or a noobmariner from TTK!And you will see big diference from your sub!!

I hope i did not make you mad!!

Cheers!!! and welcome!!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to rep collecting.

Don't worry about your sub. Even the watches from Rolex seem to be imperfect to some folks here.

If it looks good, it is good. You have to start somewhere, and you have started with a better rep sub than most us here did a few years ago.

The perfect sub is like the Holy Grail- the search will go on forever but it will never be found. Enjoy your watch.

Carl

Welcome to the forum and welcome to rep collecting.

Don't worry about your sub. Even the watches from Rolex seem to be imperfect to some folks here.

If it looks good, it is good. You have to start somewhere, and you have started with a better rep sub than most us here did a few years ago.

The perfect sub is like the Holy Grail- the search will go on forever but it will never be found. Enjoy your watch.

Carl

hi Carl! Do you mean the "Perferct Rep Sub"? :lol::D

Thanks guys.

Elprimerozen,can you tell me why is not a good Replica?

Ciao

I have to say that my first submariner replica was not even close to your sub!!! My sub was the worst sub ever....So you did much much better than me with your first submariner rep!!

The thing that makes this watch a bad replica is the too many flaws thats on this watch....if you use the search buton you will see all these flaws...

btw if you like it,then its realy nice whatever people say!!

Cheers!!!

Like ElPriMero says: if you like it, enjoy it.

Yes, we all went for very very bad Submariners before finally get a good one. :lol:

If you fall in love with Rolex and the Submariner, you read must a lot of this forum, you will understand why we say bad or good.

Commenting yours would be a huge list and wouldn't be very nice for you to read.

Please, use our experience, suck all our inforamtion and do not buy 10 different subs...

Take your time and buy the right one.

Cheers

Stephane

Like ElPriMero says: if you like it, enjoy it.

Yes, we all went for very very bad Submariners before finally get a good one. :lol:

If you fall in love with Rolex and the Submariner, you read must a lot of this forum, you will understand why we say bad or good.

Commenting yours would be a huge list and wouldn't be very nice for you to read.

Please, use our experience, suck all our inforamtion and do not buy 10 different subs...

Take your time and buy the right one.

Cheers

Stephane

I could not say it better!!! :lol: