When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two New Watches From Joshua

lefty47

I have recently received two watches from Joshua-a Rose Gold PAM 231 Base Radiomir, for me and a Tag Tiger Woods Pro Golf for my golf nut brother. I won’t attach pictures because they are exactly as shown in Johsua’s website. Here are my opinions on both watches:

The PAM RG 231 is a beautiful piece-my first gold Panerai. I chose the Asian movement because I didn’t want to spend the extra money on the Swan Neck. Same watch and strap, just a different movement for considerably less money. The gold plating is excellent and the brown leather/alligator strap really sets it off nicely. This combo will look great for dressy events or with a suit or sport coat.

The Tag Tiger Woods Pro Golf is a huge improvement over the previous model. The presentation from Joshua and his extremely competitive price are also a major plus. I was at a Tag Dealer after I received this rep and it is almost exact in look, size, weight and shape. The Rubber Strap is very light and flexible, just like the gen. The only difference that I saw was that the reps face is smooth and the gen at the dealer had golf ball style dimples. I don’t know if there is a smooth face gen. But the poof is in the playing and my brother played 36 holes while wearing it last weekend. He says it is everything you would want in a golf/sports watch. So a definite Thumbs Up from him.

As usual, Joshua was great to deal with. His communication and delivery were excellent. Tracking number in 2 days and delivery in about 9 days.

The only difference that I saw was that the reps face is smooth and the gen at the dealer had golf ball style dimples. I don’t know if there is a smooth face gen.

I was at a dealer today and noticed this and just sent an e-mail to Joshua asking him about it. Since I sent the e-mail, I poked around on the internet a bit. The Golf Professional model has the dimples:

Tag Heuer Golf Professional

Notice that this one (as on the Tag website) does not have the TW logo, it just says Golf Professional.

I then found this auction:

Tiger Woods Golf Professional

Notice, this is the one that the dealers are selling. I think this is a limited edition watch, I believe it is the one that is being sold by the dealers that you bought. It does not have the dimples like the other one.

I think you actually got a pretty accurate one.