When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross BR02

jot9011

Yes, and the crowns would to be black and the inner bezel with a best triangle at 12. They need to made him most accurate. He can be a super rep (i would get in carbon finish :$).

And it they made it waterproofed and with a nice lume : )~~~~

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x224/he...ckchan/BR02.jpg

edit: sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

Edited by zaly

Just received the BR02 in the mail ten minutes ago. Let me just say it's not for the serious collector but you get what you pay for. I think the biggest disappointment for me is not the mineral glass that gives you the fishbowl glare, its not the fact that the date wheel is white and doesn't exactly match up with the hole in the dial. It's not the fact that the crown for the unidirectional rotating Bezel (which is somewhat debatable) is not flush and sticks out somewhat and it's not the fact that the strap is flimsy and cheap and not thick like the ones on the BR03-92's. It IS THE FACT that when I move my wrists the movement inside the case sounds like GOOGLEY EYES that my kids play with. :bounce: OMIGOD it is driving me insane. God forbid I move my wrists SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE> Someone anyone how do I make it stop?

Coeuss: It might be as easy as tightening the caliber holding screws. Thank you for your initial report. Hope to see some pics too. I am interested in this watch.. but only if it is not 'canal-street level'. It is too hard to get a spot in my weekly lineup :)

No problemo, it's a good watch for the price. i'll post pics 2morrow after work. Like I said for $120 USD I can't complain. Thanks to Narikka for sending it. I'm sure as the months drag on we'll see a BR02 version 03 on the street and maybe by then all the little minor problems will be fixed.

• 2 months later...

I bought one of these in the Philippines just recently. The original asking price was PHP3,500.00 (about $85.00 US) but I countered with PHP2,500.00. She asked for PHP2,600.00 really quickly so I assume my offer was still a little high. I took it for the PHP2,600.00 which is about $63.00 US.

It's a decent timepiece but not a great replica. There is no helium escape valve, the crown is a little too big and the wrong color, there is barely any luminence, and the date wheel color is wrong and a little off. It keeps pretty good time on pace with my PAM90 (with Japanese Auto). I've had it about a week and it is still less than a minute off my G-Shock.

Regarding the noise that some people mention, yes the winding mechanism is not as refined as the one I have in my PAM90 which is a smooth whirring sound. In this unit it is more of loose swinging then a ratcheting sound when the mechanism winds. The ticking is a little loud too. I like it though. For the price I'll take another in a different color.