When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is this possible to fix at re reasonable price?

db1

I guess you lost the part? If you have it, its a fairly easy fix. If you don't, you will have to track down a new pusher somewhere, which might be difficult.

thanks for the tip!

i see, and if i'll take a pusher out of another replica and have it put in there? would it do the trick?

the watch works as the seller said, but the pusher is lost..

The odds of finding a replacement pusher that looks like the lost one, is not good. The only hope you have is to get one from a dealer.

CAUTION: Note that the inner part of the pusher screw is now loose inside the case, if it falls out of place, it can and most probably will get jammed into the gears or balance etc and damage the movement.

RG

hey The Zigmeister, thanks for your tip!

well, guys, this one is a gen. breitling! at a pretty good price.. this is why i was thinking, "why not fix that push button?"

i have never seen a gen pusher apart from a breitling watch before, so i dont know if a replica pusher would fit into the real thing...

any1?

Edited by db1

If it's a gen, you can easily get a gen replacement pusher...problem solved. Since this is a replica forum, I assumed it was a rep, not a gen...

RG

being a replica guy, i believe a gen pusher will run me $100's.. isnt it The Zigmeister?

beh...i think i need to land down to reality, and think how i am going to ship a bentley GT rep from EU to israel... i am so new to this, to date all my reps (which are crap btw... only my n00bmariner is of good quality) i have bought localy..

btw: dealers in my country are such a bad liers.. selling asian 7750 reps as swiss 7750 for $600 a piece... what a shame

i see, and if i'll take a pusher out of another replica and have it put in there? would it do the trick?

If it's a gen, you can easily get a gen replacement pusher...problem solved. Since this is a replica forum, I assumed it was a rep, not a gen...

RG

There is where you were 'pushed' into that assumption The Zigmeister...

db1, if you don't have a reasonable AD closeby, someone you trust over here can probably source one for you...