When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&R 01-96

tech

I'm mingling with some colleagues today...and one of them knows I am a big watch pig...so he was dying to show me his fako B&R 01-96...sorry, no pix, but its the one with the big date.

It was a definitely a fantasy piece as it was "PVD" and I know they only come in stainless steel case with either black or white dials....gotta say that his rep was extremely high quality...he only showed it to me 'cause the seconds hand was kind of wocky and he wanted to know what he could do to fix it.

His 01-96 had a very good date cutout window and the font was excellent. The dial sure looked spot on. Only the case was wrong. Even the stick markers looked very good.

I've looked at Josh and Andrew's site and can't seem to locate this model.

My colleague says a friend got it for him in thailand....just wondering if anyone knew which one of our dealers might be offering this piece.

Othewise, i'll have to catch a plane myself.... B)

thanks

Yup...that's it...thanks guys! :)

Except that my colleague has the white dial with raised silver indexes and the date window cutout is framed in steel....looks spot on...except that is should be a SS case and not black paint. <_<

Wonder why our regular dealers don't carry these models....

:cc_confused: