When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Slevin w/ SSB

UB7

Just recieved my slevin, it came with the little brass tool for removing the links...Well I know how to remove the links but how do I get the button on the underside of the links to pop back up? It stays pushed down..Thanks in advance

I had a couple of them do that so i took the pin back out reset the link .. then did it again and had to play with the button on one of the links... if that dosen't work pound it on your cutting board :huh: .. or put back the link that works ... given you removed one or two B)

And BTW .. i think the views to your avatar just went way up..... WAY UP

take your time UB.. enjoying your avatar

Looking good UB .. congrats... sure does look like you get a crystal with more AR than the rest .... how bout a pic to bring out the AR?

Live Strong and wearr it well

Guys,

Would be correct to assume that both the rubber and SS band watches, as the come from the factories, are using exactly the same "head" and therefore the AR is exactly the same on both versions ????

.... or the SS band is using an improved "head" ????

AMK - not really sure about that..The watch is advertised as having double AR and I have looked at other peoples pics and compared them to mine, and have concluded that mine looks to have some decent factory double AR where as other people have complained about lack of AR on their slevin, but I think its pretty obvious that mine has double..So perhaps the SS versions do infact have upgraded heads, but its hard to be certain on this issue..maybe an AR expert can chime in

It is a double AR....Just ask Chieftang as he had to remove mine ;)

It is just not very good AR

So are we conclude that the SS version uses a head with a better AR version than the one with the rubber band ???

Hard to say from the pics seen around from both ... but it seems to me that the SS has a better AR version.