When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BR-02 - New from Narikaa

Usil

I like big watches so thought I would give this model BR a try.

10rp8g2.jpg

11c9x6r.jpg

Narika has carved out an important niche in the rep market for us guys that want to participate in buying a few reps every now and then without busting the bank. No super reps here but good models and a good selection from his frequent trips to seek new material. He should have these available when he gets back.

This is not a review - the picture presents what it is. The strap is quite comfortable, nice buckle, fit and finish is not so bad, the inner bezel turns nicely by using the upper crown. All in all I like this addition to my collection. The only negative comment I have is that the lume job is really quite poor. Even below the standards of the normal reps. I think this has been a problem with most BR models and if this watch in particular with the large markings had it, it would look dynomite.

Usil

I think Narikaa always states they are good for a mad dash in the rain at 50 meters. Never assume reps are waterproof but you can have this checked where they do watch repair. I know - this is a dive watch but thems the breaks. Maybe a modder here can insure it is waterproof.

Usil

From the HV on the bottom to the top of the crown it is about 48mm. The rubber strap is good, not sticky or too soft and not hard and inflexable. Fits good. A word on sizing. I have a 7.5 inch wrist and if I use the last hole in the strap the watch is a little loose. If I use it on the next to the last it fits snug but comfortable.

Mike

I like big watches so thought I would give this model BR a try.

10rp8g2.jpg

11c9x6r.jpg

Narika has carved out an important niche in the rep market for us guys that want to participate in buying a few reps every now and then without busting the bank. No super reps here but good models and a good selection from his frequent trips to seek new material. He should have these available when he gets back.

This is not a review - the picture presents what it is. The strap is quite comfortable, nice buckle, fit and finish is not so bad, the inner bezel turns nicely by using the upper crown. All in all I like this addition to my collection. The only negative comment I have is that the lume job is really quite poor. Even below the standards of the normal reps. I think this has been a problem with most BR models and if this watch in particular with the large markings had it, it would look dynomite.

Usil

Just wondering if you have a loose movement (sounds like googley eyes) like I have in mine.

Movement not loose. You are probably listening to the spin of the auto winder mechanism. Common. Sounds like something is loose.

Mike

I wish it was so but I can hear the winder mechanism separately. It sounds like there's not a spacer ring in there. lots of banging around in there too much. I'll find out next week when I have it opened up. btw I just wrote a review of it.