When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Special editions 2008

Dani

We see the Graham Chronofighter already, I'm sure the swordfish is going to follow. :) I hope anyway

I have looked at the Gen sites (OMG, ROL, BRT, IWC) and just dont see anything to jump up and down about (that is new eye candy anyway). Maybe 2008 will be the year of the great Off Brands.... like Porsche Design for an example.

Well Dani ... even on the gen forums they still have no clue... except a PAM299 is due to come out. This is a PAM220 with a different bracelet and looks quite cool actually; brushed steel case, polished bezel, steel bracelet, black dial, automatic movement, date, small seconds at 9...

Well Dani ... even on the gen forums they still have no clue... except a PAM299 is due to come out. This is a PAM220 with a different bracelet and looks quite cool actually; brushed steel case, polished bezel, steel bracelet, black dial, automatic movement, date, small seconds at 9...

Thanks mate :)

Cheers,

Dani

Dani,

Pam SE and standard production line-up is normaly anounced at annual watch shows like Baselworld and SIHH in Geneva, in April every year.

So, patience mate, few weeks from now we should know more :)

Details on new PAM299 standard edition have also been 'intentionaly leaked' by OP last week...expect more of these teasers in the weeks to come.

cheers,

babola