When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB - small mod

k2222

It is engraved, i allready notice that font is not perfect in 100%, but it was just made fast ,please feel free to coment it.

DSCN1360.jpg

DSCN1361.jpg

DSCN1356.jpg

Hey Jakub

How thats really nice. How have you done this? Hehe maybe we can send you our rotors for engraving in the future :-)

have a nice day

Greets

Massimo

It is engraved, i allready notice that font is not perfect in 100%, but it was just made fast ,please feel free to coment it.

DSCN1360.jpg

DSCN1361.jpg

DSCN1356.jpg

It looks very nice!! Good job and fantastic idea.

This could be the next step to change completely the rotor:-))). Have you seen this url http://hublot.com/hublot_prod/site/hublot/...lot_replica.pdf ? ( look up at pag 2-4 at the end of the document)

PS:what about to change the rotor's screw? I think just doing these 2 mod's the back of the watch will change a lot

Cheers

Looks good k222. HBB owners will soon be your best friend. You're very close to perfection and miles ahead of the stickers! As for improvements, I think your lettering is a tad large and shouldn't be cut off in the window. And it probably needs to be a little bolder and darker. The bottom of the U should be flatter, etc. But overall, a very respectable first go at it! Nice job.

Gen for reference:

17268.jpg