When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot BB box

eleley

Yes me to!!

I'd been searching for months before I gave up and decided there wasn't a rep version, but of course I could be wrong and somethings come out in the meantime.

The genuine box is much better made and grander than, say the Rolex or Panerai boxes - it would still cost a lot to rep the gen and the leather would cost - but please do post pictures if you recieve it.

My order was accidentally split in half, I only got half the stuff I ordered and the Hublot box was one of the missing items. The supplier has admitted to the error, and they are sending the rest ASAP along with some Guangzhou freebies, but I suspect it will be at least another week before I get it.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I caught the postman on my way back to work. The Hublot box is in the boot of my Porsche right now, but I don't really know what to make of it. I'll post some photos when I get home.

In the meantime, does anyone have a photo of the genuine HBB boxset? The only pictures I could find online was this enormous windowed case they sell the limited edition watches in, so I don't really know what to compare this one with.

OK, I caught the postman on my way back to work. The Hublot box is in the boot of my Porsche right now, but I don't really know what to make of it. I'll post some photos when I get home.

In the meantime, does anyone have a photo of the genuine HBB boxset? The only pictures I could find online was this enormous windowed case they sell the limited edition watches in, so I don't really know what to compare this one with.

Maybe this:

hu0280pbigbangboxtk6.jpg

from here:

http://www.watches.co.uk/watch.php?wid=0280P

No papers or anything. I got an Omega boxset in the same order, for the same cost, and it came with everything you would expect.

I'm pretty sure any dealer could find these, I wouldn't recommend the one I used. He doesn't have a website or anything, and he doesn't speak English either. My order was sent with half the things I asked for, then three weeks later I got the other half, and it is still missing things. I placed the order through my old boss who lives in China and used to order stuff from this guy, he just calls him on the phone.

• 1 month later...

Oh, the real box has just been repped; Trusty has it but no price yet.

fa114c1413ad80d2dcaa9fc0c09d2c66.image.750x497.JPG

Right off the bat I'd say the pillow that holds the watch is too flat and shiny and it's missing the logo inside the box lid. The logo on the outside of the lid is way too large. The button to unlatch the lid has no metal surround on the gen. Hard to tell if the box color is right but it doesn't seem to be.